Taking photos of props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks Tif. I've been looking for a cheap way to make nice photos of props.

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The key is the lighting... I have a little tent with nice white material that scatters well, but I only use the camera flash and room lighting... I end up with gray tones and shadows that I either have to get rid of in Photoshop or just live with. A 2 or 3 light setup is def. the way to go.

- k

blufive

Sr Member
I use something similar but I did pay for it. It's from ezcube.com. I bought their lighting setup as well. I don't use a flash (never do.) and I am able to get some nice photos with minimal work in Photoshop.

:)