Limited Run TAKING PAYMENTS Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Re: Russrep Machined X men origins claws! RUN IS A GO!!!!!

Ill PM you tomorrow Papa Darth. Everyone else Russ will begin the next stage of cutting the bevels very soon :D

Ill PM you tomorrow Papa Darth. Everyone else Russ will begin the next stage of cutting the bevels very soon :D

So, will we have 'em by Halloween, then?

I'm talkin' 2012 Halloween.

Like...next month. :unsure

So, will we have 'em by Halloween, then?

I'm talkin' 2012 Halloween.

Like...next month. :unsure

I was kind of banking on this. If not, it's really going to destroy my plans:cry. I just ordered a jacket, have 2 belt buckles, almost done with my custom belt strap, ordered a designer white tank top $20, got a new pair of dark wash jeans, both types of dog tags, a jean jacket I already had. on to of that I've been working out most my adult life but have got back into it more heavily for the last 2 months just for this outfit. Also been growing my chops out and I haven't had a hair cut in a few mouths.

Once I get the jacket ( Origins style)I will post a lot of pics of the complete outfit minus the claws. I got the jacket from a place I didn't see anyone on RPF had known about (I look through every thread I could find). If it turns out to be as good as I hope I will include a link. fyi the jacket was $513 with shipping to the US.

The only thing I will need are these claws. I have a lot riding on these. which I have also researched for a long time and feel that these are the real deal. :thumbsup

Last edited:

I was kind of banking on this. If not, it's really going to destroy my plans:cry. I just ordered a jacket, have 2 belt buckles, almost done with my custom belt strap, ordered a designer white tank top $20, got a new pair of dark wash jeans, both types of dog tags, a jean jacket I already had. on to of that I've been working out most my adult life but have got back into it more heavily for the last 2 months just for this outfit. Also been growing my chops out and I haven't had a hair cut in a few mouths.

Once I get the jacket I will post a lot of pics of the complete outfit minus the claws. I got the jacket from a place I didn't see anyone on RPF had known about (I look through every thread I could find). If it turns out to be as good as I hope I will include a link. fyi the jacket was $513 with shipping to the US.

The only thing I will need are these claws. I have a lot riding on these. which I have also researched for a long time and feel that these are the real deal. :thumbsup

I concur! I've built this year's costume around these claws, as well. Which is the biggest piece of the puzzle, imo. I figured there was plenty of time to get these before 2012 Halloween. Russ is "cutting" it close. :rolleyes And I don't have time for a plan B now.

Always have a plan B. The Disguise claws being sold all over right now look great when modded, and they are cheap.

Now, I'm not in any hurry, and I'm trusting that these are a valued and true run. I've been PM'd and emailed warning me about the potential of this run to be a fraud, but I'm sticking to my guns and trusting that they are not.
Now, that being said, I keep seeing more and more information about these pop up. I'm waiting and being patient.

I can only ask that others also be patient. I understand that life is busy and we want what we want when we want it.

It would be nice to get an update though from Russ-wink wink nudge nudge.

Well u must be talking about that punk commonbub, Ignore him. Russ has been a reputable seller on this and other message boards for years.

Last edited:

Oh hey, guys. You called? Yeah, this thing is a fraud. Your previous runs prove it. Any people wanting the anon email sent to me about this, I will gladly share. Feel free to report me AGAIN Bowl. I'll still be here.

Bowel you vouched for him man so if this goes bad your going to have answer to a lot of people on here .

Re-quote'n just cause this DB posted again.

Comonbub?? Why do I get the feeling that not only is that your forum name, but also something you have probably done on more then one occasion.

All i have done is played middle man and set up this Run, There are plenty of committed party's right now. I have not collected one payment. Russ has handled every Dollar and is working on getting these all made for us. Do not forget that i am getting a set as well! I have already posted the preliminary photos of the basic claw. If this was even an issue, Or i had the smallest doubt Russ could handle this, I would have never entertained the idea of a run of this size. And Neither would have Russ.

Bowel you vouched for him man so if this goes bad your going to have answer to a lot of people on here .

I am interested buy I am not paying until I see some sets sold and arrived to parties that have paid a long time ago.

Well then you will miss out ;) Any extras after the Run will more than likely be sold on ebay and will not be the price they are here. Everyone has paid a $20 deposit to secure their set. That is hardly something to complain about. If anyone wants a refund for your $20 deposit, contact Russ

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back