T2 Endo Rifle 3D Print Model [WIP]

armamentfactory

Sr Member
I've been working on this recently, the plan is to have a full-size print with workable selector switches & trigger, and room for an electronics kit.
It looks the part, but I'm not sure if my dimensions are correct. (dimensions are in millimeters)
M95A1_ASSY_A.JPG

It's based on the pics I found on the Prop Store site, and I pulled and averaged the (measurements) from the 18 inch Neca T800 rifle.
377389_0.jpg

Here's a couple of renders of the model so far.
M95A1_ASSY_13.JPG

M95A1_ASSY_11.JPG

M95A1_ASSY_12.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
You should be able to get very accurate size reference for the donor rifle, the Calico SMG and build off those measurements.

You should be able to get very accurate size reference for the donor rifle, the Calico SMG and build off those measurements.

Cool, Thanks!

Looks awesome. Hope you'll create it with a detachable magazine.

On the bottom barrel, the bottom thin prong needs to have one of the edges angled a bit more, instead of being almost vertical.

Looks awesome. Hope you'll create it with a detachable magazine.

On the bottom barrel, the bottom thin prong needs to have one of the edges angled a bit more, instead of being almost vertical.
Thanks!

I was working on that exact feature earlier!
I'm not sure what detail goes on top of the magazine, though. Some sort of battery terminal, I guess?
M95A1_ASSY_17.JPG

You're right about the lower barrel prong. Here's a quick adjustment.
M95A1_ASSY_18.JPG

F5ECCF85-456B-4458-A937-4E1EF5BAAE98.jpeg
Im working on a recast from an original, but I think it is a little small from recasting. It is roughly 26.5 inches in length. If that helps.
I would say an original is a little larger.

I made some provisions for moving parts in the grip section.
The rest of it will get the same treatment eventually - it almost feels like I'm making a real functional one.
M95A1_ASSY_27.JPG

The fire selector now has a "safe" position!
M95A1_ASSY_29.JPG

Added some markings on the grip section. I'm not sure if they'll show up on an FDM though.
M95_FRAME_FULLSCALE_FCG_A_GRIP_01.JPG

And maybe something a little more consistent with the prop itself. What do you guys think? (The original text is "Alterations to this firearm are unsafe and illegal").
M95_FRAME_FULLSCALE_FCG_A_GRIP_02.JPG

Looks clean and believable :cool:

Just my $0.02, I'd think about removing the word 'firearm' from the right side stamping ... not from an "b scared o'da ATF!1!!11" [which I'm sure isn't a problem in the Philippines], but rather because it's more of a "laser pew pew", than a firearm, per se ...
Maybe something shorter like "Before use, read the operator's manual"?

Looking cool. I believe Propstore has pictures of their endo rifle sales with measurements included. Better to go with those.

For the top of the magazine, perhaps carve in the circuit board lines as seen in printer cartridges along with a nossle like opening where the material comes out to form the plasma. Though... it will probably never be seen much, so probably no need to go crazy detailed.

I don`t know, as a Terminator, if you need that kind of warning on your weapon;) I don`t think that they would have a safety on that baby!

Good point joberg! I guess it depends on which 'side' created it. If it was the machines [which is what my money would be on], then why bother to make it ergonomic ... makes more sense to make it less easy for humans to use, than basically tailored for. I get that it was likely created for the T600s, etc. but making those bipedal doesn't make a heap of sense either. That all said, yes, I'm totally over-thinking it :D

There are always (at least) two sides to making an accurate prop. One that is true to the original design, and one that is true to the movie (idealized).

P.S. Then there are the sides that are crap and not even close, and it goes down from there. :lol:

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back