Syrus54 - IronMan Page

not when people like this scumbag keep doing this stuff: (thanks for telling me about him, newcosplayerwho)

32928615157_e0c3e063b6_o_d.png

Amen, brother. Just wish I knew how...

I've thought about just uploading the files and letting everyone go apesh*t, but I just know that's only gonna make it worse.

I've also thought about only giving the files to the people who have been supportive over the years. I just don't know...

Anyway, the kid replied back to me, and he's like the ONLY ONE to say he's sorry and didn't know. Everyone else was like "Fu*k You, these models are free and on the internet, so they don't belong to you"... That's like saying George Lucas doesn't own Star Wars cuz some dude pirated the film's onto YouTube.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190518-161754.png
    Screenshot_20190518-161754.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 196
So there's still hope in this world...that kid showed character(y)
I would say keep modeling but don't share if you don't trust/feel like it.You do what you do because it's your passion and that's the main thing.Be yourself

Syrus54 You don't owe anybody anything,and the fact that others can't respect your hard work or anybody else's is solely their problem and responsibility.If you just want to keep modeling and not share sh##,then don't and just enjoy your hobby.
The world as we know is crooked and that might last a while before it evolves into something decent.Until that time,try not to lose any sleep over these clowns and follow your gut feeling about what to do or not.You have my respect in any case.

Last edited:
new to the board and cosplay in general. I'm doing a lot of lurking prior to diving in. I have read this entire thread, and I love the relationship between the appreciative and appreciated in this thread. Syrus you are an artist, and good on you for sharing with everyone on here. That shows your love of the craft. Building to build is one thing, but building to watch others run with it must bring a whole new level of joy to modelling. I'm sorry people are being a-holes and stealing. You guys charging ahead and making suits from his model, good on you. I hope to be like all of you in a few years.

MAKIN' MOVES!!!

Big things are happening....

Im about to come into a few $$$ from this guy running a red light, so i should be collecting a sizable check within the next couple weeks. In lieu of that, ive sent the 'ol Burnt Out hard drive off to (i have no idea) to some super clean room place, that said they can fix my hard drive NO MATTER WHAT THE PROBLEM IS....

So i expect a $2500 bill from them, and to be reunited with all my old data after what... 10 years!?

So when i am, i am gonna post a video to my channel about it, and some renderings of all my hard-ass work from over the years....

STAY TUNED.... and cross them fingers that they can fix this puppy !

I wish you luck. You let me use your starboost pep files for a build 4 years in the making. All that is left is to pull the molds. 4 Years and i’m complaining. Thanks again.

Syrus54 If anyone deserves a bit of luck it's you,dude. Fingers crossed times square root or however that works.
May the cash start flowing your way and your hard work be retrieved from the hard drive soon so you can get back to crafting !

I plan on diving back in right away. Knock out a v2 of the Mark 39 (so that the files that're floating around dont bother me so much), and i desperately wanna finish the whiplash mark 2.

Hope some time after I can get a 3d printer and start MAKING SOME OF THIS STUFF !

More Bad News....

This company claimed to have the most advanced clean room and data recovery means, but they said they cant help.

Does anyone out there know of the BEST of the best? Who is the End-all Be-all for data recovery?

I WANT MY DATA RESTORED

Lol... Intelligent thief alert... Jace1969 posting his personal info. Brilliant

And look at that... 15,000+ stolen models. He for damn sure didnt model any of them, let-alone THAT many....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022-204040.png
    Screenshot_20201022-204040.png
    390.1 KB · Views: 146
  • Screenshot_20201022-204031.png
    Screenshot_20201022-204031.png
    948.8 KB · Views: 134
Crashed Hard Drive update:

Bad News... as always....

The supposed #1 best recovery place in the US couldnt do it, they recommended the ACTUAL #1 place, who ALSO couldnt help.... And these guys claimed to recover data from a drive that was BURNED, DROPPED, AND SUBMERGED IN OCEAN WATER, and still couldnt fix my drive... Not 1 single file recovered.

So now, Im considering OTHER COUNTRIES for the recovery effort. Got a place in Canada I'm looking at, currently.

Anyone got anymore ideas???

Been waiting a week to make this post.... damn phone tweaked out and locked me out of EVERY ONLINE ACCOUNT I HAVE.....

so.... As I said a week ago:

No-go on any data recovery.
If anyone invents a time machine before I do: zap me back to, what, 2012? Whenever it was it crashed, and I'll give you a copy of all of my models.

Anyway... I just bought a piece of land (not the 1st time I tried, but this is the 1st time it's actually going through).

And I was thinking about a storm shelter or basement. And modelled up this little "stubby garage"..... Man I'd sure love to make it REAL.

Last edited:
Best icture I can do wih this crppy phone.
Here's the ironwork structure that'd go around it for pouring the concrete

Attachments

• IMG_20201225_131053.jpg
    IMG_20201225_131053.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 114

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back