Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Syrus54

not when people like this scumbag keep doing this stuff: (thanks for telling me about him, newcosplayerwho)

32928615157_e0c3e063b6_o_d.png

Syrus54

Amen, brother. Just wish I knew how...

I've thought about just uploading the files and letting everyone go apesh*t, but I just know that's only gonna make it worse.

I've also thought about only giving the files to the people who have been supportive over the years. I just don't know...

Anyway, the kid replied back to me, and he's like the ONLY ONE to say he's sorry and didn't know. Everyone else was like "Fu*k You, these models are free and on the internet, so they don't belong to you"... That's like saying George Lucas doesn't own Star Wars cuz some dude pirated the film's onto YouTube.....

Attachments

George

Sr Member
So there's still hope in this world...that kid showed character(y)
I would say keep modeling but don't share if you don't trust/feel like it.You do what you do because it's your passion and that's the main thing.Be yourself

George

Sr Member
Syrus54 You don't owe anybody anything,and the fact that others can't respect your hard work or anybody else's is solely their problem and responsibility.If you just want to keep modeling and not share sh##,then don't and just enjoy your hobby.
The world as we know is crooked and that might last a while before it evolves into something decent.Until that time,try not to lose any sleep over these clowns and follow your gut feeling about what to do or not.You have my respect in any case.

Last edited:

Frenzy1971

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
new to the board and cosplay in general. I'm doing a lot of lurking prior to diving in. I have read this entire thread, and I love the relationship between the appreciative and appreciated in this thread. Syrus you are an artist, and good on you for sharing with everyone on here. That shows your love of the craft. Building to build is one thing, but building to watch others run with it must bring a whole new level of joy to modelling. I'm sorry people are being a-holes and stealing. You guys charging ahead and making suits from his model, good on you. I hope to be like all of you in a few years.