SW TFA stormtrooper bucket

Steppingrazor66

Hey everyone. I purchased a TFA trooper helmet from a friend who bought it before the official suit was released. I have to heavily modify the mask. My question is the side squares that are just below the eyes are missing. I wanted to know if anyone makes those or do I need to make them my self.
Second. Since the mesh was not reveal until later as well, what have people have to make this? Thanks. First time posting. IMG_20150811_213316.jpgIMG_20150811_213316.jpgIMG_20150811_213229321.jpg

It looks like one done by a RPF member - Ozymanduis
The bits that are missing were done seperately - he may still have some - give him a shout.
An Idea I have is to buy the hex plate (seen it on ebay), shape it to the right dimensions as the helmet, cut out the existing material on the helmet & replace it with the hex plate. You could put some fine netting behind the hex plate - it would help with ventilation.

Thank you! I will try and contact him about the piece.

Do you have and specifics about the hex plating? I started to look around for tolle or some kind of netting and lay it on a bendable material. I was debating of cutting that part off or just drill holes for ventilation and laying on a dark material and then the hex netting. But Im seeing a lot more people cutting that part out.

Thank you! I will try and contact him about the piece.

Do you have and specifics about the hex plating? I started to look around for tolle or some kind of netting and lay it on a bendable material. I was debating of cutting that part off or just drill holes for ventilation and laying on a dark material and then the hex netting. But Im seeing a lot more people cutting that part out.

Found this stuff on ebay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/030-x-12-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
unfortunately the shipping cost to the UK was silly.

Yeah. There has to be something local. I was taking a look at the mash. I would think that the mesh would have to be smaller. that why I was thinking of mesh with rounder holes than hex.
I also found this as well.
http://www.amazon.com/Amaco-WireFor...bs_422_11?ie=UTF8&refRID=00GYTNM56F18FC89T61M

Looking for cheap alternatives. Since this is the trial and error stage. I already bought mesh for house gutters, only to findout that the holes are too big. $6. down the drain (or gutters).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back