Supernatural

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by TallDarkandDisfigured, Jan 23, 2010.

1. TallDarkandDisfigured

TallDarkandDisfigured Sr Member

Surprised there wasn't a topic for this yet. There are tons of fake ID's that the brothers use in the show.
    From FBI, Homeland Security, Parks services etc. Always using some fake alias that stems from the rock music world. Like agents Tyler and Perry or similar.

So here is my little offering, nothing great but a start.

Sam and Dean's drivers licences. I used they're "real" names and the address is made up using facts from the show. House number is correct and street name is the producers name..

LMK what you guys think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bear

Bear Sr Member

Nicely Done!:thumbsup

3. TallDarkandDisfigured

Thanks Bear.

Now I gotta cut a couple blank PVC cards or something to mount the images to..

4. ZoeJayne

ZoeJayne New Member

Wow, love it!

5. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

Nice one!!! Have just recently discovered Supernatural...thanks for posting these :)

6. ZennDarkfire

ZennDarkfire Active Member

So I was just on the old Supernatural website (Supernatural) and in the glove box they have a couple of the ID's used on the show. I might try my hand and making some of these... anyone interested?

These are the pics I have been able to find: http://www.supernatural-fan-wiki.com/page/ID's

7. breen2057

breen2057 Sr Member

these are sweet. do more please. this is one of the best shows on tv today and i need more props from it

8. kysupernatural

kysupernatural Well-Known Member

Be interested if they are screen accurate, :love

9. AKVai

AKVai New Member

I've done 3 of the glove box ID's so far, only problem I'm having is sourcing the same photo of Dean that appears on the ID's. The images so far that I have are way too small to get a good photo off.

10. ZennDarkfire

ZennDarkfire Active Member

AKVai send me a PM, I may be able to help. I'm pretty good at finding pictures. I'd love to see what you've made so far

11. AKVai

AKVai New Member

Well here's one of the ID's from Dean's glove box. I've attached the official screen prop from the site and my version. I've found a fairly close photo of Dean for the replica ID but not exact. The ID I've attached is the best photo of Dean that's exact I have found so far. And the same photo is used in 3 or 4 of Dean's fake ID's.
    If you have or can find a better photo then great :thumbsup

12. TallDarkandDisfigured

Well, I was holding on to these in the hopes of generating some cash for the Impala plates, but it just feels wrong to charge for paper props..

Not 100% screen accurate, those photos are impossible to find.. But they look good. The Cas ID is the only decent shot I could find. I used two common alias' for the boys, and for Cas I just used the name Dean gave when Cas was his sidekick while Sam was away playing barkeep..

Not the best fonts but I lost all my prop stuff and I'm starting from scratch :unsure

Hope you guys like em.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  13. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

Many thanks for posting these!!! The pics look great...great work!

Thanks for sharing :)

14. TallDarkandDisfigured

No problem CJ, On the screen accurate ones thee would be a blue box at the bottom too but I can't make out what it says. If anyone want to take a stab at that info I'll happily re-do them.

Any others you guys are interested in? Specific alias's or groups(FBI, Parks services etc.?)?

15. kysupernatural

If anyone lands and matches a screen accurate one..email me...I just might be interested....:love If you got screencaps to compare..EVEN better...the closer it is the more I like it! :thumbsup

16. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

I've got some decent screen grabs somewhere....I'll have a look :)

17. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

I've checked but although they are decent pics, I can't see what the blue bar across the bottom says.

18. TallDarkandDisfigured

Yeah, I'm gonna keep on it.

19. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

yeah, me too...will let you know on here if I find anything new.

20. Coz

Coz Sr Member

The text seems identical to the X-Files FBI IDs. I found this shot online:
    (large image!)
    http://images2.fanpop.com/image/forum/38000/38508_1269507859166_full.jpg

Shows the second part (next to the badge) doesn't match the style of the ID - a bit of mix & match, there, I think!

Saying that, I worked up a little somethin' for ya. See attatched - large PNG files. ;)

Not 100% on the text of the bottom part, but pretty sure of the actual ID card.

As always, please don't don't sell 'em, don't run around your neighbourhood flashin' 'em around and absolutely no Sam slash Dean action. :D

Later,
    Coz.

21. Vettius

Vettius Active Member

Nice, thanks Coz!

:thumbsup

22. TallDarkandDisfigured

Coz you Rock man! Saved me alot of time searching and crying.. :lol Any chance you could put em up with no signatures? I know Page and Plant are their "go to" alias' but it'd be cool be able to have a few different ones.

Those look beautiful!

Edit- Just noticed that Kripke is now the Director of the Bureau. I was wondering what he was up to these days. :lol Nice!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2011
  23. Coz

Coz Sr Member

TD&D - Sorry to cheat you out of the wear & tear! :)

To make it up to ya, here's both IDs with photos, but without the signature (can't post blank IDs on the forum - so no bottom section without the sig).

Special bonus Cas ID. :D

Fixed the 'frame' around the photos, Sams' blurred hair, also evened the spacing of the blue box.

C.

NOTE: Fixed text spacing errors in box.
    Thanks TD&D! Really should recheck everything before posting! :D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  24. kysupernatural

Looks pretty close to the boys

25. Coz

Coz Sr Member

KYS - Looks like they altered the ID a little bit. Think that says "Special Agent" then the name.
    I'll alter mine, and recreate the bottom part, too.

Could the photos be in one of the companion guide books? Seem t remember a coupla pics of the guys in suits. I'm at work, so away from my books.

C.

26. AKVai

AKVai New Member

Very nice Coz, I have a version too that's obviously quite close to yours although there is some text above the FBI seal that I think your missing. The bottom half of the ID's differs depending on the alias ie. the Angus & Young ID's as opposed to the Plant and Paige (I believe :unsure )

27. Coz

Coz Sr Member

Thanks AKV - wasn't sure if that was a line of text or just an artifact on the plastic window! :lol

So, added the text (no iea what it says exactly), altered (and fixed - thanks TD&D!) the bottom box text & added the names in there (also swapped 'em over as per KYS' grab.

Made up the bottom section too. Name looks like Robert L-something - went with Lawrence, seemed fitting.
    Numerals or small text - no clue, so just bashed the keyboard 'til it looked right. :wacko

So, enjoy! :)

C.

28. unheard

unheard Active Member

If you google a supernatural wiki site they state.

"FBI Badges

When Sam and Dean present their fake FBI badges for Ronald to inspect, Sam's badge reads "Han Solo," and Dean's reads "Jack Ryan." Han Solo is the character played by Harrison Ford in the Star Wars films, and Jack Ryan is a fictional CIA officer created by writer Tom Clancy. Harrison Ford also played Jack Ryan in Patriot Games (1992) and Clear and Present Danger (1994)."

Hope that helps.
    Thank you for making these,
    Now I just need to find badges and wallets that looks the same.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  29. CJ 617

CJ 617 Sr Member

Fantastic work, Coz!! Thanks :)

30. KnightAsylum

KnightAsylum Sr Member

Those are great - Thanks!!!:thumbsup

31. AKVai

AKVai New Member

32. TallDarkandDisfigured

WooHoo! I've been recast! It's a milestone in any propmakers life.. :lol

Wish I had seen this earlier I would have had it pulled..

33. Cmdr.Kerner

Cmdr.Kerner Sr Member

34. madmax

madmax Sr Member

That sucks,i think that the paper props should only be downloadable by long standing members,it seems that every time registration is open some scumbag comes here to make a profit by theft,in the words of Wolf "find him and kill him"

35. madmax

madmax Sr Member

He has a car for sell and is based in Edenbridge Kent,not sure if that will help to find him on here.he was also used ebay names wwwtech-geeksnet 16-Mar-11 28-Jun-11
    skingham1984 14-Jan-07 16-Mar-11, i hope the mods ban him

36. skingham

skingham New Member

Just like to say i didn't stteal the id's off of here, they are my own work but i do have to admit it did use the driving licence but it was something i found on google images and the item is removed now after how it would look and i am more than happy to prove anythingto clear my name

37. lilpatty

lilpatty Active Member

Has anyone tried to recreate Bobby Singers book from Supernatural???

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  38. vossart

vossart Member

Is there a replica of the journal ?

39. Fiona Hunt

Fiona Hunt New Member

awesome thanks for sharing!!

40. Fiona Hunt

Fiona Hunt New Member

Supernatural Map

Hi does anyone know where i can get this map pictured in the winchester journal?? 8663505917_b739e72b40.jpg
    I have been searching but cannot find the right one.

41. DBCooper

DBCooper Well-Known Member

42. Fiona Hunt

Fiona Hunt New Member

Re: Supernatural Map

Thank you so much, your awesome!!!

43. Fiona Hunt

Fiona Hunt New Member

44. iJesse

iJesse New Member

does anyone have the Photo of the soldier that was slightly seen in Supernatural as Harry Winchester kind of pulled the photo over to see his initals very much appreciated - I've attached the nest image i could find but hopefully does anyone have a better quality version???

Attached Files: