Supernatural

Surprised there wasn't a topic for this yet. There are tons of fake ID's that the brothers use in the show.
From FBI, Homeland Security, Parks services etc. Always using some fake alias that stems from the rock music world. Like agents Tyler and Perry or similar.

So here is my little offering, nothing great but a start.

Sam and Dean's drivers licences. I used they're "real" names and the address is made up using facts from the show. House number is correct and street name is the producers name..

LMK what you guys think.

SamLicense.jpg

DeanLicense.jpg

I've done 3 of the glove box ID's so far, only problem I'm having is sourcing the same photo of Dean that appears on the ID's. The images so far that I have are way too small to get a good photo off.

Well here's one of the ID's from Dean's glove box. I've attached the official screen prop from the site and my version. I've found a fairly close photo of Dean for the replica ID but not exact. The ID I've attached is the best photo of Dean that's exact I have found so far. And the same photo is used in 3 or 4 of Dean's fake ID's.
If you have or can find a better photo then great :thumbsup

Well, I was holding on to these in the hopes of generating some cash for the Impala plates, but it just feels wrong to charge for paper props..

Not 100% screen accurate, those photos are impossible to find.. But they look good. The Cas ID is the only decent shot I could find. I used two common alias' for the boys, and for Cas I just used the name Dean gave when Cas was his sidekick while Sam was away playing barkeep..

Not the best fonts but I lost all my prop stuff and I'm starting from scratch :unsure

Hope you guys like em.

SamJimmyPage.jpg

DeanRobertPlant.jpg

CasFBI.jpg

Last edited:
No problem CJ, On the screen accurate ones thee would be a blue box at the bottom too but I can't make out what it says. If anyone want to take a stab at that info I'll happily re-do them.

Any others you guys are interested in? Specific alias's or groups(FBI, Parks services etc.?)?

If anyone lands and matches a screen accurate one..email me...I just might be interested....:love If you got screencaps to compare..EVEN better...the closer it is the more I like it! :thumbsup

The text seems identical to the X-Files FBI IDs. I found this shot online:
(large image!)
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/forum/38000/38508_1269507859166_full.jpg

Shows the second part (next to the badge) doesn't match the style of the ID - a bit of mix & match, there, I think!

Saying that, I worked up a little somethin' for ya. See attatched - large PNG files. ;)

Not 100% on the text of the bottom part, but pretty sure of the actual ID card.

As always, please don't don't sell 'em, don't run around your neighbourhood flashin' 'em around and absolutely no Sam slash Dean action. :D

Later,
Coz.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back