Supernatural t-shirt idea

kysupernatural

On Season 7's opener of Supernatural (an inside joke) Dean had that "eye of the tiger" Survivor shirt, I believe it is a custom job...it has the art work for the 1980's Survivor album eye of the tiger, but it's ALOT different than the offical Survivor concert t-shirts you find...so does anyone want to take this idea and run with it? Just give me a good price on a XL shirt and I'm good...lol, just like to have one. If anyone would also be interested..just say so...maybe the interest will make someone want to tackle this project. :love

Attachments

• eye of the tiger - Copy.jpg
    eye of the tiger - Copy.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 267
Old post, but someone just brought the topic up elsewhere.
I don't want to sell them myself, but if anyone wants to make them let me know. ;)

Eye-of-the-Tiger-Shirt.jpg

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for updates. Have been scouring the internet with searches of any keywords I can think of with no luck so far. I may end up remaking the graphic myself at some point.

I'll try later today to clear up that picture (or redo it) because I'm interested in this shirt as well and once the picture us cleaned up maybe someone can actually organize the group buy

Does anyone have this graphic without the namebrand thing across it?

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have this graphic without the namebrand thing across it?

That particular one, with the namebrand watermark, is my work. So no one has it without the watermark. There hadn't been enough interest to do a run of the shirt.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back