Supernatural 1967 Impala Conversion

Hey guys I've snagged a problem with my 67 impala it is missing the front hubs so I can't put wheels on it to tow it from NC to TN can someone tell me where I could get them asap or what vehicles are compatible it has front drum brakes thanks

Hi Everyone! New member here!

I'm a prop master and I just started my own business! My name stands for Project FOR THE FANS! As you can tell I am all about making what fans want!

I am a DIE HARD SUPERNATURAL Fan and I've been looking for a 67 Impala for a long time now....

Does anyone know of one for sale?

Comic con is coming up and I really want to have a car ready to road trip down there.

Let me know if you have a lead on one! :D

Hey guys just got a small not complete before and after photo of my impala engine bay.

Photo May 07, 3 44 41 PM.png

Photo May 07, 3 43 16 PM.jpg

That last one doesnt seem like a bad deal at all, shame I can only look at others babies and dream at this point lol.

Not bad all! Maybe he'll take payments hahaha

Thanks Scornell!

I'm currently working on one for a fan and I've learned so much. We're missing a few key pieces though.

Does anyone know if the rear and front windshield trim are reproduced?

Im also looking for a place that sells the interior quarter panels that have the material that covers underneath the rear windshield.

Amazing work you guys have done with all of your cars!!

Hi Hunters. . Im new to this forum, have a bead on a couple of 1967 Impala's . . I have a question since you guys seem to be in the know. . sorry if this was already covered, I read pages of this forum and couldnt find exactly what I wanted to know. I gather that the Caprice is very similar to the Impala. .but how different is the Belaire from the 67 Impala. . there is a guy locally that has one that is a project car and I want to make sure im not shooting my self in the foot. . Can anyone tell me the differences. . are the Bodys different? Thanks guys

Hi Hunters. . Im new to this forum, have a bead on a couple of 1967 Impala's . . I have a question since you guys seem to be in the know. . sorry if this was already covered, I read pages of this forum and couldnt find exactly what I wanted to know. I gather that the Caprice is very similar to the Impala. .but how different is the Belaire from the 67 Impala. . there is a guy locally that has one that is a project car and I want to make sure im not shooting my self in the foot. . Can anyone tell me the differences. . are the Bodys different? Thanks guys

I'm no expert but from what I've read its a lot easier starting with a 67 impala then anything else... It will save you lots of time and money. Plus you'll actually have an impala.

As scornell posted above these are some great cars currently for sale. Especially that last one. It really depends on where you're located.

Personally I'm also curious to know the difference between a belair and impala.

1967 Impala 4 door hardtop Chevrolet supernatural
1967 Impala 4 Door ( No Post ) SUPERNATURAL CAR

Just my two cents, from the way that first ad scornell posted is worded, I don't think he's looking to sell, I think he wants someone to finish the car for him...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm no expert but from what I've read its a lot easier starting with a 67 impala then anything else... It will save you lots of time and money. Plus you'll actually have an impala.

As scornell posted above these are some great cars currently for sale. Especially that last one. It really depends on where you're located.

Personally I'm also curious to know the difference between a belair and impala.

1967 Impala 4 door hardtop Chevrolet supernatural
1967 Impala 4 Door ( No Post ) SUPERNATURAL CAR

Most car companies manufacture the same car bodies/chassis, and make changes ranging from minor to huge in details like taillights, headlights, bumpers, grills, and engines. You'll find most of the differences there.

Not bad all! Maybe he'll take payments hahaha

Thanks Scornell!

I'm currently working on one for a fan and I've learned so much. We're missing a few key pieces though.

Does anyone know if the rear and front windshield trim are reproduced?

Im also looking for a place that sells the interior quarter panels that have the material that covers underneath the rear windshield.

Amazing work you guys have done with all of your cars!!

Still looking for answers to these. :D

that says 2 door models...I THINK the 4 door MAY have a different angle t the windshields...Id check before anyone bought one.

Yeah I thought it was a 5 piece trim... 2 lower, 2 sides, and one top. I think I found one on LateGreatChevy.com

The pieces I am desperate for are the rear windshield trim and the drip rail and weatherstrip holder/trim..... These are the last pieces I'm missing.... :(

Hey there, new guy here who stumbled upon this awesome thread! Looking for a 67 Impala 4 door in decent condition in the Great Lakes region. Anyone know of one or have one? Looking around $5k, which seems like it's not impossible to find.

Thanks for all the great info here!

She will be on her way to my drive way the 25th. Can't wait to start working on her.for those of you who do not know. Her name is Faith she is a 67 Caprice original 396 car. But thinking I might put a 327 in her with a 400 turbo. Whatcha think?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400088474.905036.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400088486.562320.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400088496.779215.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1400088509.024152.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Chevy impala Bel air and Biscayne's came as four door cars, but they are not hard tops. The car used on Supernatural is a four door hard top. There is no center post on the hard tops. The cars look similar, but are different. If your not a die hard fan, that may work for you. I think the four door hard tops make a big difference in the cars appearance. Window glass size is different and the door size too. The hard tops are hard to find. You could also look for a four door hard top Caprice. The body is the same. Different interior and rear bumper. The back up lights are in the rear bumper on a Caprice. Happy hunting!

Does anyone know where to get patch panels for the rear fenders? I need some for right behind both rear tires and for driver side the whole wheel well leading to the drivers side back door...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back