Supermegafest 2011 Batman - Predator

MEANGENE83

Sr Member
So I went to a convention with Spencer (Tweikarikna) Here on the board.

He wore a Shawn Reeves Arkham City Cowl. Which looked amazing! So I filmed a bunch of video of both my Predator Suit worn by a friend and Spencer in the new Arkham Cowl.

I am going to make a few videos Preddator/Batman related and will post them all here.

Here is the first one ARKHAM CITY COWL
Interested in who made the cowl?

CLICK HERE www.reevz666.com

More videos to come! Thanks for looking. Be sure and LIKE my fanpage for more videos.

http://www.facebook.com/genomestudio1

Yes me too, also makes me want to do a bat suit. I'd definitely go for that costume. I love the Dead End costume but this Arkham City one is possibly even better! Nice!

The con was cool George. Very small in a medium sized hotel. Held in a few different halls within it.
It is good to have it small because it usually leads into meeting the celebs at the Bar. Which did happen. The actor who played Sauron and a few other Lord of the Rings characters (Sala _____ ) was in the bar drinking all night. Was a bit of a weird guy, hard to read.

Took the elevator up with Sean Astin who was wicked smart ass(in a good way), kidding around with us in the elevator.

Partied till 4am with the entire 6th floor in the Lounge, was pretty amazing meeting so many cool people and forming new friendships. Which is ALWAYS my favorite part.

Basically in a nutshell its a lot of vendors and a fair amount of celebrities signing autographs. 25.00 to get in so ya can't beat it!

Hey MeanGene, Paul here from CT. I'm looking to go to SuperMega Fest in 2012 as a Predator, I went as a Tusken Raider a few years ago. Planning to Predator it up again?

Yes most definitely suiting up next year! Made a lot of new friends this year and had a crazy party until 4am! Was a great time, can't wait until next year.

If you need help getting your suit together. Lemme know! I have molds for a lot of suit components and I'm always willing to help out a fellow local hunter.

Thanks bud!

(null)

Cool thanks. All I need right now is the cash for the Skins (torso & arms along with the AVP feet). I built the armor and and gauntlets myself and already took care of the face and dreads. I'm also going to try to be ready for the connecticon in the convention center in Hartford, CT, 3 floors of fun (saddly no bar....).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back