SUPERMAN LIVES (1998) poster

I'm so relieved this movie never happened. I don't care how good the story could have been, the production design just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Hi Mercureyx, yes, I still have interest to help with this. I wrote to you a personal message through this site, but don't received any answer. I'm glad

anyway you wrote something about.Yes I forgot to mention before that I noted to some text at the right bottom of the little image. I have another picture of

the poster well photographed in front, but is the fake one. Talking about worth, how much worth each superposter in the pic?

Who is the guy that you said that have the original poster and wants a fortune for it? How much he wants?

As the art was did to toy event, the art is present in some commercial toy released at that time?

Well, I wait any answer about the super lives poster.

Now talking about the red one shield poster, that red shield was available commercially in some products (I remember the mirrored box release in 2000... for

the first edition release superman dvds), anyone have some official product with that red shield and can do a high resolution scanner image of that (in a

good scanner)? I got some images of the red shield, but, I don't trust much them, because some was used to make fake dvd covers (by people that don't know

how to do a very good work) so I noted some distortions in the sizes of the shield. Because this I ask if someone can do a new trustable digitalized image.

If not, I will have to work with I got. Till now I got identify one of the fonts used (the red one), I just need a better frontal image of the poster (to fit

the things), photoshop can do miracles but not much with the picture of the 2 posters above (the lives poster got better in the "miracle" because is more

near).

I got identify what is wrote at the bottom, but not exactly font was used. I just need to know what is wrote inside the square ate left bottom (about the PG).

Virtually, I got 90% of the red poster done, but need help.

I am decorating the walls of my house with classically TERRIBLE movie posters and I am absolutely (!) interested in a Superman Lives poster. In fact, my writing partner is next to me and says he'd buy one too.
"Make it spot on... print it on solid (nice) paper... people would eat that **** up. It's the rare pop culture market."

I agree with him. You can't find it anywhere, not even a re-creation. Not eBay, Amazon, MovieGoods, NOTHING. Nobody has it! If there's any item you could make bank from, it's this--- and if there's any BIGGER market for it, it's right now before the next Superman movie comes out. I suggest you gents get to work.

I'll buy a Superman Lives poster from whoever is willing to make/sell it first. My partner as well.

So, there are many fake posters running way. Because I found others images that show the poster right in front in many sites, but after a good look, I realised that is the same fake of the guy with the 2 super posters.

About market, always will exist for this, not only now near the next superman movie. The question is, how much the people can pay for this?

I want one if you’re making them. lol
It's got to be PERFECT. There have been a lot of attempts, some of which have been pretty good -- but I want this to be 1:1. I'll post when I think it's ready and you guys can critique. It's a grail for me! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER

It's got to be PERFECT. There have been a lot of attempts, some of which have been pretty good -- but I want this to be 1:1. I'll post when I think it's ready and you guys can critique. It's a grail for me! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER
WOW! 11 years in the making, I salute your tenacity sir. :cool: (y)

This is comically small, but take a look and let me know what you guys think...

Attachments

• supermanlives_accurate_small.png
    supermanlives_accurate_small.png
    23 KB · Views: 89
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back