Super Cheap High Quality Costumes

Hi,

Best bet would be to go in and take pics of outfits and group them into posts by category. Stills are better than video.

I'd be interested to see any long coats/trenches/dusters. Cowboy outfits and hats or any nice fedoras.

Also corsets and ladies outfits (pirate, gowns) but they'd need to be on the smaller side since the wife is only 5"6' and thin. But I'd take a look at anything you can show.

Whenever you do get the chance. Thanks.

I'd be interested in Victorian era stuff for both male and female. Top Hats, pants, suspenders, coats, corsets ect.

Would also be interested in hooded sleeveless cloaks such as seen on Death Eaters as well as black slacks and black boots.

I'd definately be interested in knight's Gear, Tunics, armor - leather or mail, Boots, pants, the works,

Sizes would be XXL or so, I can give you specifics if you have sizes that big.

Would also be interested in knowing what kind of SciFi is available. Classic BSG or TOS Trek especially

im looking for a safari jacket i can dye Burgandy for a 4th Doctor or any kinda of Burgandy Blazer will do, some tthing with 4 pockets 2 breast pockets and 2 lower pockets.

something like this.

000rqxh6

Oz,

I am looking for mens and womens clothing from the late 30's through the 40's: suits, tuxedos, blouses, skirts, dresses, hats, darker colors for men and dark skirts for women any color for the time period on dresses. A white suit (mens), again 30's - 40's.

A red smoking jacket.

Dramatic top hat and a red fez.

Bishop or Cardinal costume.

I really appreciate it! Let me know how the hunt goes.

I am definitely interested in the Roman gear and the Sci Fi costumes. Love Roman gear... Did I mention I love the Roman gear?

Roman.

Oh, and sci fi is always fun. Roman.

I am definitely interested in the Roman gear and the Sci Fi costumes. Love Roman gear... Did I mention I love the Roman gear?

Roman.

Oh, and sci fi is always fun. Roman.

"......So, Do you like movies about gladiators, Billy?" :lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back