Super Cheap High Quality Costumes

If he has a nice suit, that would be pretty cool as well. I have been giving thought to a Superman display where it's him opening the shirt to show off the costume, and hey, costume suits and fedoras are just as good as regular suits when it comes to showing em off on a mannequin :)

Keep me informed, and thanks for letting us know about this!
Chris

In NC, you can get a real suit at a Goodwill, Salvation Army or other thrift stores for around 10$. They're usually in really good condition. May be a little higher in LA, but it'd be worth a look.

ooh gods..so sad to see such a wonderfully sounding costume house close, but wonderful to hear they are wanting to sell off the costumes

id be interested in these eras Rococco, Elizabethan/tudor and bustle era victorian gowns 42/34/42 measurements in colours - red, purple, dark blue, dark grey, dark green, black. any accessories to match those costumes too.
Also historical accurate type egyptian costumes and accessories.

Sorry to keep popping in and asking for more stuff, but could you also check for some plain early 1900's style standard lace up black ankle boots? No cap toe or detail stitching, just plain black 5-6 inch boots. Size 11.5 or 12.

To be a bit more specific about my Ezio costume, I'd love one of those puffy shirts like this:
Ezio%20Shirt_1448_1_.jpg

but without those ties going down the middle and a large V-neck kind of thing.

Thanks, but it's not me that's not feeling well. It's one of those things that comes and goes with a chronic illness. Hopefully he should be feeling better tommorrow.

Hey, if you can bring someone along, let me know. I'm free pretty much whenever, and I can help go through stuff and check against what people are looking for. From your description, there's a lot of stuff there to go through, and an extra set of eyes would probably be helpful. I'll drop you a PM with my phone number. I'm in Ocala, so just let me know about 2 hours in advance if you'll need any help.

i know that all too well. Tell your friend to take all the time they need to feel better, we here can all wait.

It might be wise just go in there with a video camera and start filming. If you go slow and be deliberate as you pull a few racks out... I am sure we'd all spot the things we are looking for.

that being said...

I am looking for anything Neo or Trinity... not interested in cheapo stuff tho.

add me the to renaissance era in both male and female

Top Gun jump suits or helmets

roman era boots Maximus style size 11

Darth Maul boots size 11

I am looking for a full jack sparrow type outfit as well as some renaissance armor and clothing. Wish there was pics of the actual stock. Also have an interest in star wars costumes as well.

I would be interested in a black pirate shirt (size XL), pants (34 or 36 waist), gloves (size large) or boots (size 11) and/or mask and skullcap that would work for a Princess Bride Dread Pirate Roberts costume.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back