SUITED UP FOR FIRST TIME!!! the wolf is at the door 19/8/10 NEW PICS

looking good there jay.. altho i'd be inclined to go bioless.. i think it makes the head look bigger than it is.. bobble head effect.. but loving it otherwise

yeah i know mate,its **** bio though...got ripped on ebay!!! if only i could through a brick all the way to miami!! :rolleyes:
saving to get one from biohunter 76

oooo i love the caymines slash, is it real leather?
also any chance can you open up one of the holders for the caymores? just to see the design

will try and get some more pics of it for you,yeah they are real leather,been making it with a friend.gonna start selling them on the lair soon,if anyone is intrested they can pm me :)

@TheDirector - instead of hijacking people's threads why not post in a more appropriate area like General discussion? Just a friendly tip :)

You might get the response you're looking for.

TheDirector.

Please stop spamming the same message all over the forum, you have been asked by other members of staff to stop, now i am TELLING you to stop !

You have a thred up for this fanfilm, and that is enough, no need to hijack other peoples work.

thanks.

will try and get some more pics of it for you,yeah they are real leather,been making it with a friend.gonna start selling them on the lair soon,if anyone is intrested they can pm me :cry:

Cheers :) just want to see how the claymines are attached to the slash. Also would be killer if you did a leather harness for the backpack

awsome man. could i ask where did u get your mask from. and yes i have to say its looking better then my mr inc suit so far. imma post mine up soon. looking forward to more pics.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back