Sucker Punch Baby Doll Katana Decals

Dinah

Hi, I'm searching for Sucker Punch Baby Doll Katana Decals to buy them and I don't find them anywhere on line. Could you help me, please, if you have any information about a seller ? Thanks

Just a heads up, but the Baby Doll sword is on sale at Amazon

Amazon.com: Officially Licensed Sucker Punch MC-SP001 Fantasy Sword 41.5-Inch Overall: Sports & Outdoors

It is very nice. It has the design along the blade...yeah I got one, and I don't own stock in the company

Thank you so much for your message. The sword is really beautiful. Unhappily, in Japan Expo, swords in metal are not authorized on stage. So, I have to make it in wood. That's the reason why I need these decals. Thanks again.

Thank you so much for your message. The sword is really beautiful. Unhappily, in Japan Expo, swords in metal are not authorized on stage. So, I have to make it in wood. That's the reason why I need these decals. Thanks again.

You will want to pm epilepticsquirl on here, he makes both the gun and katana decals in water decals. here is a pic of mine just finished.
9389987644_d12a7f540c_z.jpg

9387215307_8b7a8b6224.jpg

9389988428_2874b3ac6c_z.jpg

I'm new to this site. I'm in desperate need of these decals from epilepticsquirl, how do I contact him? Again I'm new to this site. Thanks

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back