Study/Library Display (Showoff thread)

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After posting a couple of pictures in another thread, I realized that have never posted a bunch of photos of my study/library. This took a couple of years to build and is a custom design envisioned by myself, my wife and a friend of ours (who did the actual construction). All I did was some of the staining and varnishing... and decorating. ;)

So, here is where I spend my days... the lower study:

library5.jpg

library6.jpg

sir-rich2.jpg

And... the upper library:

library4.jpg

library1.jpg

library2.jpg

library3.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

Most of these photos were taken almost a year ago so a lot has changed (display wise) but the room itself is the same. ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Quick question, the last photo of Boba... What is that painting of Indy? That looks incredible. Is that a Drew print?

AWESOME!!!

I´d change the desk to something more elaborate, since it looks to "straight" to really fit into this beautiful surrounding.

But otherwise it´s PERFECT!!!

Markus

Thanks for all the kind words. This room is really my dream come true.

I´d change the desk to something more elaborate, since it looks to "straight" to really fit into this beautiful surrounding.

This desk is certainly a work-in-progress. The front panel will have additional moulding added to it... just not sure when I'll get to it. ;)

Kind regards,
Indy

I just finished another scratch-built mannequin, this one for my TK armor... so I put him up on the other side of the library. I've got some good guards up there now:

two-guys-in-library.jpg

Nice study Indy, the staircase down is beautiful, wow your entire house must be really outstanding, do you live in a castle? lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back