Study/Library Display (Showoff thread)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After posting a couple of pictures in another thread, I realized that have never posted a bunch of photos of my study/library. This took a couple of years to build and is a custom design envisioned by myself, my wife and a friend of ours (who did the actual construction). All I did was some of the staining and varnishing... and decorating. ;)

So, here is where I spend my days... the lower study:

And... the upper library:

Most of these photos were taken almost a year ago so a lot has changed (display wise) but the room itself is the same. ;)

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wow... I ask an you get a thread up in an hour, :lol

Fantastic look to the room. Great stuff :)

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Quick question, the last photo of Boba... What is that painting of Indy? That looks incredible. Is that a Drew print?

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That excellent painting is by our own Mark Raats:

And the little card below the frame has Mark's back story for the painting:

Here is a link to a better image of the painting itself:

Raats's deviantART Gallery

Last edited:

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
AWESOME!!!

I´d change the desk to something more elaborate, since it looks to "straight" to really fit into this beautiful surrounding.

But otherwise it´s PERFECT!!!

Markus

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks for all the kind words. This room is really my dream come true.

I´d change the desk to something more elaborate, since it looks to "straight" to really fit into this beautiful surrounding.
This desk is certainly a work-in-progress. The front panel will have additional moulding added to it... just not sure when I'll get to it. ;)

Kind regards,
Indy

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This desk is certainly a work-in-progress. The front panel will have additional moulding added to it... just not sure when I'll get to it. ;)
Thant´s what I wanted to read ;):thumbsup

Again...wonderful room, consider me envy :love

Markus

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just finished another scratch-built mannequin, this one for my TK armor... so I put him up on the other side of the library. I've got some good guards up there now:

Nobby

Sr Member
sweet setup you got there Indy :D

I'm just gonna be a little picky on your 'mix 'n match' Boba :behave

G17RDY

Sr Member
Nice study Indy, the staircase down is beautiful, wow your entire house must be really outstanding, do you live in a castle? lol

jedichase

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is Awesome, one of the coolest offices ever.
I remember the build thread on COW.