Studio Scale Star Wars/Disney: Star Tours Starspeeder 3000 model Kit run

joez2391

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am starting a run of Studio Scale model kits replicating the 1/144 scale Starspeeder 3000 ILM model that was used to film the original Disney motion simulator ride Star Tours. A few of the original miniatures have been sold through PropStore and this model replicates all of the details found on the original filming miniature, including the greeblie found part on the back near the engines. This kit will include: Five (5) resin 3D printed precision fit parts, one (1) resin greeblie casting, 3D printed stripe mask, and a steel rod used to display on the base.

As with any kit, sanding/filling and painting needed unless buying a finished one, but the resin prints come out really smooth and really dont need much cleanup, especially compared to FDM prints. The painted model in the photo is my V1 paint test so not final paintwork but gives an idea of what to expect.

Please list which option you are interested in and if you are US or international (Shipping: $10 for US, $20 for international). Payment via Paypal:

1) Starspeeder kit with mask - $80
2) Starspeeder finished and painted $300

Thanks!

1582737447972.png

1582737515390.png
1582737527469.png

1582737478898.png
1582737569162.png

Last edited:
Very cool project and offering! I've read stuff on these Star Tours models over the years and have always wanted one! Thank you for offering these. I would like to order (1) of Option 2 please. I am a US buyer.

Very cool project and offering! I've read stuff on these Star Tours models over the years and have always wanted one! Thank you for offering these. I would like to order (1) of Option 2 please. I am a US buyer.

Thanks Big Dog, glad you like it!! I sent you a message with my paypal info. :)

Bump for your thread.

I received mine in the mail this past weekend and am very impressed with the print quality that resin printers can now provide us along with the fantastic detail Joe has captured in this kit!

Bump for your thread.

I received mine in the mail this past weekend and am very impressed with the print quality that resin printers can now provide us along with the fantastic detail Joe has captured in this kit!

So glad you're happy with it, cant wait to see what yours looks like painted :cool:

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back