"Studio Scale" BSG Assault Raptor

I hope to start posting info on that soon. Some of the parts are in rubber now. At least 1 version will be available BEFORE Wonderfest. Maybe all 3. Just depends on how much each change.

Jason, I'm working on a idea for the 32 scale pilots that may work for you as well. I'll tell you more when I'm further along.

Can't wait to see them. Any chance of 'sneak peek' pics of the prototype parts?

When it rains it pours! 2013 is going to be a bonanza. Look at what our talented fellow members can do!
IMG_1162_1.jpg

I'm building three initially. Regular "Recon", Assault, and Medical. Lit out the wazoo :)

Wings are engineered to be lit - hollow halves. A talented member here broke down the files for me :)

That'll save a ton of work in trenching. Extra space too for the circuit board.

Last edited:
are you still working on this? i am building a 1/10 scale Raptor so i can fit by DST action figures in it.

IMG_0942.JPG

Attachments

• 3d5t.jpg
    3d5t.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 152
I am waiting for George Tackas to send the castings that are apparently almost ready? I have no idea where it is right now... just waiting.

I am waiting for George Tackas to send the castings that are apparently almost ready? I have no idea where it is right now... just waiting.

did you build the 3d model? I am still working on my interior, the pic is of a test run I did for scaling.

raptor wall and floor.jpg

No, the model is from the studio files. I paid to have them made watertight, and then it was grown....

ah i see. It look dam good, I was looking for some pointers on the pilot section. I have been looking for the studio schematics for years but never found them so I had to work from screencaps. the one i am building will be at 1/10 scale.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back