Stranger Things (Netflix)

It looks like they did employ some deep fake tech or they used footage shot from years ago when the kids were younger.

I had almost given up on this. Wow. And dang, they really know how to remix a classic track for a trailer, don’t they? First Thriller, then Baba O’Reilly, now this? Super good.

I feel like I must not be seeing the same trailer that everyone else has. This looks about as “meh” as possible.

I’m really starting to think this show should have been a one and done.

I don't mind if they do keep with the 80s esthetic and pepper it with advertising..
At least it keeps with the era, just like smoking was in movies decades before them.. Unless you watch Netflix where every show seems to have people currently smoking!
Looking at you Russian Doll in particular but it's still a great show.

I don't mind if they do keep with the 80s esthetic and pepper it with advertising..
At least it keeps with the era, just like smoking was in movies decades before them.. Unless you watch Netflix where every show seems to have people currently smoking!
Looking at you Russian Doll in particular but it's still a great show.
People smoke, even in the current age, especially those with addictive personalities.

I remember when Cowboys and Aliens came out with Daniel Craig whose character smoked throughout the movie and they had a disclaimer at the end saying no one actually smoked during the making of the film. I thought that was a bit much but that's what you get in this PC era.

Speaking about Daniel Craig I haven't seen a Bond film for a while and was wondering if Bond still smokes or has that been PC'd too?

I remember when Cowboys and Aliens came out with Daniel Craig whose character smoked throughout the movie and they had a disclaimer at the end saying no one actually smoked during the making of the film. I thought that was a bit much but that's what you get in this PC era.

Speaking about Daniel Craig I haven't seen a Bond film for a while and was wondering if Bond still smokes or has that been PC'd too?
Haven't you heard..
He was incinerated in what amounted to a Giant Smoke Stack incident.

He literally went up in Smoke!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back