Steve's Wang inspired me

josephchoi

:)

After looking at Steve's latest bio designs and talking to George about Steve's latest works really got my creative juices flowing, so I decided to draw up another predator...

Here's a WIP, not quite sure where I'm going with it but I just wanted a techno-organic feel to it I guess... mixed a few of my old bio designs (because I'm arrogant enough to copy off myself, which is basically mixing and matching preexisting stuff) with a Predators feel to it, but less "mechanical" looking...

001-97.jpg

Great concept you have going, I love the detail. It might just be me, but I see some influence from the new Predators armor.

LMFAO Steve's Wang inspired you I abought fell out of my chair. Does Steve know you been looking at his wang? After I stopped laughing took about 20 minutes I finally got to look at the drawings. Great stuff I like where your going with it.

I really like your style of drawing. I wish i could loosen up a bit and do the rough sketching first the way you do. I always try to draw as a final draft every time.

LMFAO Steve's Wang inspired you I abought fell out of my chair. Does Steve know you been looking at his wang? After I stopped laughing took about 20 minutes I finally got to look at the drawings. Great stuff I like where your going with it.
HAHA glad my title could give you a good laugh, I always wanted to make that pun LOL.

and what can I say? the wang... is very skilled in creating... art.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back