Limited Run Kylo Ren Run Cast Helmet Taking Full Payments

I have been shipping these Priority mail since we are getting closer to December.
You will get a tracking to your email address and also will be in PayPal

No plans for a second Run.

I will be selling my personal Bucket though

it's finished and ready to go

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 157
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.6 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 141
Got my bucket today - thanks an absolute tonne, Justin! Can't wait to finish this bad boy. Good luck on the sale of your lid, looks stunning!

Mine arrived today as well and having waited a month for the delivery I am unfortunately quite disappointed with the result. Looking through the pictures others have posted I think mine is just an unfortunate mistake and not a reflection on the mold but never the less... I'm pretty disappointed.

There is a huge dent on the right side of the helmet. This doesn't seem to be the case in any of the pictures others have posted. At first I thought it might have been designed that way, until I held it upside down and saw how warped it was. This is definitely not how it's meant to be. The seam and eye cut lines lines are misaligned quite badly too; this can be sorted with sanding etc.. of course but the dent and misshapen helmet however can't. :(

If you could contact me please, I'd like to talk to you about these issues. Thanks

On a related note, the thing is HUGE!! Never realised Andre the giant modelled for it! There is literally enough room for my head twice!!

View attachment 547735View attachment 547734View attachment 547733View attachment 547732

Fiddlesticks.

Last edited:
My intention isn't to cause trouble, I just wanted to get the photos up and voice my concern asking for saberbay to contact me but I guess that could be misconstrued.

My apologies.

If you would edit your post as I have mine that would be appreciated. I'll PM him direct :)

Last edited:
Once again, I am really sorry, Thank you le understanding. After shipping 50
of these yours is the first to be damaged =(

Mate, you replied within minutes :) My post and pm were both done virtually the same time.

You dealt with my issue quickly and very professionally so thank you very much for that.

All sorted! :thumbsup

Thanks again.

- - - Updated - - -

All who have not paid please Pay by Nov 6th or your item will got up for sale
and you will miss out.

if your are forfeiting your deposite please let me know.

Hi guys I have a cold cast unfinished if anyone is interested. Did the majority of the sanding but it's a little to big for me. Message me if interested

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back