Steampunk Batarangs

shopguy

I have been reading posts here for years and am loving this forum. You guys are all so gracious and helpful. I ask for you input or advice on something. I have been working on a stempunk Batman now for a few months and have been making various pieces for the suit. I just finished the batarangs in what I think is a steampunk inspired design. I put them out here for some constructive feed back. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Am I on the right track?

Very cool design work!

It's pretty interesting. Have you given thought to making a folding down set, or a set with little pop out wings?

Chris

That was one of my original thoughts but I was trying to keep them small. Making moving parts and making them rugged enough to costume in means adding a bit of bulk to them. I am not done with these yet I could revisit that at a later date. I have a steamounk grappling gun that is in the early stages that I also want to finish.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back