Steampunk Batarangs

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

shopguy

I have been reading posts here for years and am loving this forum. You guys are all so gracious and helpful. I ask for you input or advice on something. I have been working on a stempunk Batman now for a few months and have been making various pieces for the suit. I just finished the batarangs in what I think is a steampunk inspired design. I put them out here for some constructive feed back. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Am I on the right track?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hydin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Very cool design work!

It's pretty interesting. Have you given thought to making a folding down set, or a set with little pop out wings?

Chris

shopguy

That was one of my original thoughts but I was trying to keep them small. Making moving parts and making them rugged enough to costume in means adding a bit of bulk to them. I am not done with these yet I could revisit that at a later date. I have a steamounk grappling gun that is in the early stages that I also want to finish.