Starship project

Oh wow, that is sickening. :D

That is one mighty fine job by John. Beautiful left, right, front, back, top and bottom like Jessica Alba in that Fantastic Four suit.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

B

MEIN GOTT.

I've been out of the loop for a bit, but OH what a HELL of a thing to come back to.

Congrats, Richard... a year's worth of work...and the payoff is SO worth it, my friend. (y)

Thank you. Check out this composite someone on SFM did with the one of the green screen pics.

sovy0000.jpg

:eek :eek

AMAZING... I thought your thread about the master sculpt was impressive... it is hard to compete with this thread on the lighting and the paint up.

GREAT JOB.

-Bryan

Thank you very much, but that paint job is no more LOL.

Here's an update on my build up. I must stress that anyone that bought the kit use a product called Bulldog recommended by thefxcompany, to treat the fiberglass before you paint. One day I blew some dust off the hull with compressed air and it basically blew the paint off, so unfortunately I had to strip the whole ship down and start all over.

redo5.jpg

strip2.jpg

redo8.jpg

I started over on all the window masks, everything. That's what I've been doing here lately. But luckily it stripped really easy, the paint that didn't come of with comrpessed air was removed with Goof off.

Here's where I am now.
redo17.jpg

redo21.jpg

redo23.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(Jades Dark Heart @ Nov 16 2006, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1359068[/snapback]</div>
My god. :confused
[/b]

Indeed :confused

THAT is masking lol

Amazing work dude .

Cant wait to see the result when you ll take all the masks off .

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back