Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

Luke Skywalker, saviour of the galaxy, died at the end of the previous instalment.
A week before Easter, we get The Rise of Skywalker.
Anyone want to bet Ep 9 starts 3 days after Ep8?

i have this whole "******" feel, especially with Lukes comments at the end. .... maybe it just the holiday coming up? lol

but it reminds me of rough drafts of ROTJ were obi wan was suppose to come back in physical form to help luke fight vader. i wonder if luke doesn't come back as a force ghost, but the skywalker has risen, and now walks the enteral life

...baaah that's the booze talking

praying this laugh is just a tease and well get some Emp hologram footage
Well, sometimes the easiest ideas are the hardest to accept. One thing is for sure: That giggling has tingled our brain cells. What's weird is, since I have seen the first image of the Black Series Luke helmet I can't stop giggling myself... :)

Ian McDiarmid was on stage at Celebration which makes me think Palpatine is in the movie. At the very least McDiarmid’s voice.

5B99D456-702E-43EE-B20D-5F660FE5E7EE.jpeg

Didn't care for the solo-mo "matrix" stuff in the beginning (what possible reason could someone have to fly a
TIE fighter that low....) but the rest looked good. Cautiously optimistic, but won't get my hopes up too high.

I want to say it's from Rebels, or newer. It sounds like the more older, gravelly laugh McDiarmid had when recording for that show.

Ohh, wait a minute... I may have read a theory about a Mortis connection here on the forum. Maybe they are trying to establish that in the movies as well?

im amazed no one else is wondering what desert planet it is?! the sail barge skiff is interesting
When I saw it I immediately thought, Captain Poe Sparrow heading for the Black Pearl in the Dune Sea... Hell, where is his dagger? :D;)

What if this scene takes place on the planet where "Galaxy's Edge" is located?

no knights of Ren, unless those jawa hands are one of them welding kylo's helmet back together

anyone confirm that poster leak was legit?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back