Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

“Rise of Skywalker”...

What could it mean??? What could it mean???

Mark Hamill is getting up there in years and the movie is all about how he has must rise...

Could it be? Maybe? His back has stiffened while sitting in a chair and, after considerable effort, he “rises” to pick up the remote??

Or, could it be a more tragic tale...has Luke grown so old that he has fallen and can’t get up until the Med-Alert staff receive his alert and assist him in “rising” back to his feet?

C0870609-E20B-41A8-BED9-35EFDCB30AC1.jpeg

Alright I've had some lunch beers, evened out with some red bull... let's dig into this hickey-hiding nonsense.

- So Rey is all heavy breathing, in a desert. Oh so now they're just doing TFA shot for shot? Rey is no Finn. And Finn is no Solo. And screw JJ for killing Solo. I'm out.

- Don't get me started on that stupid hickey-covering collar. gods.

- Oh look... she catches her breath so easily! OF COURSE. Luke would have needed twice as long. Stop making Rey like she's got Olympic Swimmer lungs. We've only seen her in water ONCE.

- Why can't JJ put space ships in space? Stupid.

- Rey flips? What other crazy new Jedi powers is she going to CREATE next?! Running fast?! Being in a Star Wars movie? Mary Sue.

- Oh nice... a planet with a city in it. BEEN THERE DONE THAT. I bet it's Rose's home planet. Looks like crap Super Nintendo graphics. I'm already never seeing this.

- Kylo throwing another hissy fit. What an emo. JJ sucks. This, so far, is worse than The Last Jedi.

- Why is EVERYONE HIDING THEIR NECKS. Hickeys. Gorramit.

- Why does FINN have Rey's staff? CAN'T THEY DESIGN A NEW WEAPON!?!?! I'm supposed to believe she kept that staff around? F-U JJ.

- BB-8 sucks and so does the Pixar lamp next to him. Bring back R2-D2... but don't bring back anything I recognize cuz it's all fan service.

- Donald Glover got FAAAAAAAAT. Jeez Disney hire these guys trainers. Actually no, save that money for reshoots cuz so far these 2 minutes have shown to be GARBAGE.

- Lightspeed?!?!? More of the same. Star Wars is dead.

- "The saga comes to an end" Thank god. Without Lucas, this whole thing is Poodoo. I want to hear about how horrible sand is.

- Scarves and collars.... everywhere.

- Medal of Yavin? Is that Han's? I bet she wipes her butt with it - just like JJ is doing with my childhood.

- More REY AND LEIA HUGGING?!?!?! WHERE'S CHEWIE'S HUG?!?!?!?!? I'm out.

- Is that the death star?!?! Obviously MAR-REY SUE is going to LIFT IT OUT OF THE WATER! Thanks for ruining everything KK. Why are you making Rey THAT STRONG. If she even moves it an inch I'm gonna start punching theater kids.

- Was that Palpatine? AWESOME.

Can't wait.

Last edited:
NeoRutty I wish I could love your post, not just like it. That literally made me laugh out loud. :lol:

I'm not wild about the title. The costumes look good. I don't really feel one way or another about the trailer. I'm mostly indifferent towards this anymore.

Last edited:
A bunch at my work are so very sure that Rey is a clone.

Who knows. At this point, I'm not going to even try and figure it out, as Disney throws to many things and loopholes and stuff like that.
I'll watch any trailers and then just go see the movie for whatever it ends up being.

Ohh, wait a minute... I may have read a theory about a Mortis connection here on the forum. Maybe they are trying to establish that in the movies as well?

Some really weird things have happened in Star Wars recently. In Rebels they bridged time and space going into the World Between Worlds. And in the Vader comic. A "door" is opened into the some realm of the Force. And the Sith Lord Momin brings reunites with his body. And later Vader goes in and sees Padmé.

Agreed. Ridiculous. Both Death Stars were pulverized into small bits.

Yes because looking for such thing makes complete sense in a fantasy film where people move things with their minds and a ship that looks like a hamburger reaches lightspeed......:rolleyes:

Are some of you hearing yourselves? LOL!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back