Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

So some images of the Lego sets for TROS have been released. Here are some cool/interesting things I picked up on.

The Y-wing seems to be drawing some inspiration from Ralph's concept art, what with the longer oval nose

Can't wait to see how it actually looks

The A-wing seems to be sporting symbol similar to a symbol commonly seen on Clone Wars era ships

shame shame joker... this isn't a spoiler thread. should have given a warning....

I'm thinking they aren't all ROTS items. The awing, Anakin's Jedi FIghter, the Negotiator - the last two are defintiely from the clone wars series. A wing could go either way.

Odd that Y wings would look like that in ROTS, too. They've had 30+ years to properly refit them and not leave them in skeletal form.

Those last two aren't Lego sets. I was showing examples of the symbol on the A-wing. The A-wing is definitely from TROS. As is the Y-Wing. Which we don't know if it's a new model, or just a heavily modded original.

Sorry:p to be fair, they are just Legos.......
?width=311&version=2388846.gif

Any one else notice they are fighting on top of a Death Star tractor beam controller. Same as the one Obi-Wan used to shut down the tractor beam in ANH.

Any one else notice they are fighting on top of a Death Star tractor beam controller. Same as the one Obi-Wan used to shut down the tractor beam in ANH.

Where'd you see that? I see him in the poster (obviously) but nothing about animation

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back