Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Nabbed a ticket for a Thursday night IMAX showing.. can't wait!

Gonna troop the fan event on Friday with the 501st. Should be a fun weekend!

Watch the scene where anakin draws his saber on palpatine... you have to watch in motion like a gif.

It turns to a SHARP point that isn't centered and changes angles... and... lame.

My buddy and eye scored the first tickets. First seat selection, I just want to thank the person who mention buying them directly at the theater.

The staff was real nice to us, showing up 3 hours before tickets went on sale they got scared and made a separate line

Come to find out it was only me and my buddy waiting...

Tickets went live and they grabbed them for us

Great theater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the first to grab tickets at my theater, though I think they accidentally released them online too early, because that was almost an hour ago. Great seats though, and for a nice comfy 7pm showing too. But I applaud you guys who are physically waiting in a line today!

My buddy and eye scored the first tickets. First seat selection, I just want to thank the person who mention buying them directly at the theater.

The staff was real nice to us, showing up 3 hours before tickets went on sale they got scared and made a separate line

Come to find out it was only me and my buddy waiting...

Tickets went live and they grabbed them for us

Great theater

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're welcome, haliwax[emoji41]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I think I may have waited too long for a luxury first showing... ****!! I didn't know they would go on sale so early!!

It's pretty silly that they went up for sale much earlier than we expected...I was thinking they'd be available right after the trailer dropped, but that didn't happen. No way we could have planned for that.

I still got 2 tickets for my local 10:30pm showing (same as when I saw TFA opening night). Luckily they have reserved seating at my theater now! Seats are on the left side, but far enough from the screen it won't be an issue. Glad I snagged them when I did!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine!

bought just a ton of tix.

aint watching that trailer til I’m cozy at home with lights off and sound cranked.

WOW!!! This looks epic!!!!

Only thing is...I really hope this trailer is full of the standard bait and switch nonsense we get these days because I feel like it is full of spoilers.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

RIGHT! Who's gloved hand was that that Rey was reaching for?!?!?!

Looked like Kylo's to me!

I get a Lord of the Rings vibe from 0:40.

When Luke says he's seen this power before, he means Vader right? Or is Kylo more powerful than we know.

THANKS for the link Thain ! I did not see that coming online that quickly. I spent all of the 2nd quarter setting up my camera to record it so I could rewatch it all night, and of course, when time to record came, I forgot to turn a light off so all the dark scenes looked like my livingroom, and then the camera died 3 or 4 times during the trailer (it's getting old and crotchety). So basically I missed most of the trailer putzing with my camera. O.K. off to watch it on Youtube!

p.s. halliwax ! That's so funny! You probably had them freaking out that a couple hundred Star Wars Geeks were about to flood the theater! Then I bet they were like, "Can you believe we made a sign for those guys!?" :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I get a Lord of the Rings vibe from 0:40.

When Luke says he's seen this power before, he means Vader right? Or is Kylo more powerful than we know.
I felt it was implied that it Kylo Ben as they showed Luke coming out of the rubble of what appeared to be a the Jedi massacre.

Shazbot that was awesome!! My wife and I predict that Kylo will be redeemed, possibly with Rey's help. Regardless it looks damn good! Luke!!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back