Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

I dunno man..This looks way more CG than Episode VII and I just don't feel as excited when I see this trailer. It looks to cartoony to me for some reason.

Oh my..................... what. What. What. They certainly know how to spike interest but honestly I have a sense of lingering disappointment..... this trailer is exactly what I wanted the movie to be, but I can't imagine they would put th i much spoiler material in this trailer... my gosh this is....

Also, am I the only one who thinks Ryan Johnson put the line "This is not going to go the way you think" in for the doubters?

I think I've seen too much. But, I gotta keep reminding myself that this is just a trailer - there's a lot of stuff that they're implying that might not be quite true. I really dislike the idea that they seem to be giving so much away. Still, this movie will be a journey... not just the destination.

I think I've seen too much. But, I gotta keep reminding myself that this is just a trailer - there's a lot of stuff that they're implying that might not be quite true. I really dislike the idea that they seem to be giving so much away. Still, this movie will be a journey... not just the destination.
I agree, Snokes voice over in the beginning could be talking about Vader, Luke, Kylo, OR Rey... Kylo and Rey could team up against Snoke... I just hope Luke doesnt bite it, I want to see him kick ass man! ROTJ wasnt enough!

When I hear Snoke at the begining talk about raw, untamed power, all I can think about is...

giphy.gif

I dunno man..This looks way more CG than Episode VII and I just don't feel as excited when I see this trailer. It looks to cartoony to me for some reason.

Yeah, Chewy was definitely CG in that scream session with the Porg. :( But I did kinda like the first look at the Ice-crystal Foxes, we'll see how that pans out.

I'm hoping they really jumbled everything around in a wickedly misleading way... because that WAS a LOT of spoilers if it wasn't.

From Kylo struggling to kill his mother, to Luke running further into seclussion, to Rey getting Force bent by Snoke, to Rey gaining sympathy from Kylo (please don't let them turn out to be kissing cousins), to what was that in the center of the tree roots?

I almost don't want to go back and look for more things I'll have to forget on the day I go to see the movie in the theater. AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Are they implying Kylo goes full on matricidal now too?

Yes. I think so too. We'll see if he does it or not in December!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back