Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

These are new corridors we haven't seen before! I'm pretty certain this this is a T-interstection at the end of the main corridor ring (if you take a left from the ramp, instead of a right to the cockpit and main hold)

falcon ep7 corridors.jpg

These are new corridors we haven't seen before! I'm pretty certain this this is a T-interstection at the end of the main corridor ring (if you take a left from the ramp, instead of a right to the cockpit and main hold)

View attachment 472861

Brilliant,.....I think we'll get that JJ camera shot/tour through the Falcon,.....likely a lot like the CG tours that you have made Stinson,.....he did things like that in Star Trek

Hopefully the camera will start up the ramp,....through the corridors clockwise,....through the hold (chess table etc) then up to the cockpit and at an angle to see the mandibles & rest of the exterior through the cockpit,......if they've built the entire interior,.....he's bound to utilise it

J

Brilliant,.....I think we'll get that JJ camera shot/tour through the Falcon,.....likely a lot like the CG tours that you have made Stinson,.....he did things like that in Star Trek

Hopefully the camera will start up the ramp,....through the corridors clockwise,....through the hold (chess table etc) then up to the cockpit and at an angle to see the mandibles & rest of the exterior through the cockpit,......if they've built the entire interior,.....he's bound to utilise it

J

well if not, I know what project I'll be working on.

As much as I enjoyed the "walkthrough" in the new Star Trek films... I HOPE they dont do that in EPVII. I kinda enjoy the adventure of trying to figure everything out. :)

What's funny is I actually thought it was just a black tank being worn on the back of the big fellow immediately to the left of it. Looking at the hi res pic, that does look like a stormtrooper helmet.

The peg leg alien looks very familiar. If I'm not mistaken, I think he's actually based off unused concept art for Jabba the Hutt. We see this same species (for the first time) in the Lando episode of Rebels. Can't recall the character's name from the show at the moment...

EDIT: Here's the peg leg guy's species I was thinking of: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jablogian

Not exactly the same, but close?

Also, has this type of female droid been seen before? Maybe in the PT? She looks familiar as well.

The red guy on the right looks like a Quarren meets General Grievous. Lol

Last edited:
Also, has this type of female droid been seen before? Maybe in the PT? She looks familiar as well.

Definitely not the same, but the female droid reminds me of the "You wanna cup of Jawa Juice?" server droid in the seedy bar scene at the beginning of AOTC (A rather cringe-worthy scene, in my opinion)

Also, as I mentioned in the Storm Trooper Thread ... That definitely seems to be an old trooper helmet! Those symbols painted on, and the fact that he is hanging around the riff-raff in that shot (smugglers, pirates etc. according to the article) ... perhaps this is just some scavenger who found some old junker trooper armor lying around? That would be cool.

Imperial Surplus stores probably had them going cheap! No idea what it says on his hat - no doubt something intimidating...

Peg Leg Pete reminds me of a slightly less aloof Hermi Odle ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430756796.666906.jpg - oh the possibilities!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading the Vanity Fair site, I love that JJ mentions Harrison's "growling" performances of late... and that he didn't want him to do that with Han Solo.

In JJ I trust.

Reading the Vanity Fair site, I love that JJ mentions Harrison's "growling" performances of late... and that he didn't want him to do that with Han Solo.

In JJ I trust.

Yeah I like that,....& my first impression I had when I saw the images on the VF mag & behind the scenes is that HF doesn't LOOK like HF......he looks like Han Solo,....his posture,....expression,...the clothes,.....looks cool,....sharp witted

Cant wait

J

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back