Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

I'm not sure where this might fit in, but Aaron Paul - who has been rumored to appear in a Star Wars movie... the Hollywood Reporter still said Paul was still on the short list for Rouge One as recently as February. So... no real idea where this fits in.

Today, Aaron Posted this on his Instagram:

My dreams are coming true. #StarWars https://t.co/RuyQ1iTfIg
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) July 8, 2015

This could just be him being happy that the SW account is following him on Instagram... or it could mean something else.

I wonder. Given that Disney/Lucasfilm have said they were not going to release the next trailer at SDCC, I would think that a clip or two from TFA wouldn't go a miss. I can't believe that they wouldn't show something from it, perhaps even a show reel. We are only five months out now and by all accounts progress and completion on it are looking strong. Given their powerful presence ( just look at all that merchandise) I think we are probably due another boost, shortly before September , and with all this global media coverage. It will be a bit frustrating though if they then don't release it to the rest of us though!

Last edited:
This might be a stretch but, D23 is coming up in August, it could be that they're going to be showing a new trailer there although there's nothing on the D23 website mentioning anything Star Wars related. On the other hand, it would be a big coup for them to show some major Star Wars stuff there and the calendar is still pretty open so far although if that were the case they'd probably want to advertise it in order to drive up ticket sales.

Sounds like it's either fake or he's joking because I can't imagine any actor actually going on record and saying something like that. Not because I think that everybody would kill for the chance for even a walk on role in the Star Wars but because it just doesn't sound very professional to me.

didn't I read somewhere that he is a big SW fan and is one of the reasons he is an actor today? anyway, I read it as he is being funny about it and yes, he is indeed in it.. "But why would someone like HIM "lower" himself to being an extra?! :D wink, wink!

I'm not sure where this might fit in, but Aaron Paul - who has been rumored to appear in a Star Wars movie... the Hollywood Reporter still said Paul was still on the short list for Rouge One as recently as February. So... no real idea where this fits in.

Today, Aaron Posted this on his Instagram:

My dreams are coming true. #StarWars https://t.co/RuyQ1iTfIg
— Aaron Paul (@aaronpaul_8) July 8, 2015

This could just be him being happy that the SW account is following him on Instagram... or it could mean something else.

I'm half expecting him to tweet "Yeah! STAR WARS, bitches" sooner or later

If its some of the Bond stunt crew under there as well, then it raises the possibility that one of the stormtroopres is in fact, the stig.

And better still

TIE-fighter.jpg

Official site blog:
http://www.starwars.com/news/sdcc-2015-hasbro-star-wars-panel-liveblog

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back