Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

The Empire has to be gigantic to have control of a whole universe so thinking they'd just ball up and die after ROTJ is stupid

Yeah, this is pretty much the premise behind the Thrawn series in the EU. Not that that's going to be used in any way for Episode VII, but the idea
of the Empire having been completely annihilated at the Battle of Endor may have been a stretch.

And maybe there's still some hard core pockets after all these years,this isn't just a planet wide conflict this is a whole frickin' UNIVERSE at war.

I think it's only one galaxy, but still a heck of a lot of territory! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Now this is new...

This must be the far side of Tatooine that we haven't seen yet...

I'm pretty sure Leia had a thing for Chewbacca. I bet there are some hairy kids running around.

Hmmm.

coolstarwarsphotochewielovesleia%5B1%5D.jpg

images

It does have that Tusken look to it. The only other time we've seen Tusken abodes was in Episode II and they did have tents, so there's that.

........wow, just noticed this thread wasn't on the first page today. Can't have that--so bumpity-bump! Surely someone has Star Wars thoughts today!:D

By the way, I just registered for the RunDisney Star Wars Half Marathon on Jan. 15th. My wife is running the 5K and 10K and my son the 100m kids run. :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back