Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

The poster, while nice, is exactly what I fear about Ep.7.

Sure the original guys can be in there but I hope it isn't about them. Looks like "Star Wars: Cocoon".

And Hamill needs a beard. :)

The poster, while nice, is exactly what I fear about Ep.7.

Sure the original guys can be in there but I hope it isn't about them. Looks like "Star Wars: Cocoon".

It's just a fan poster. It could really go either way at this point.

But, you're right about Mark and the beard...

Oh, I know. :) Just troubles me that there are fans that seem to want that! ;)

I agree that they should be supporting cast (and hamill needs a beard :D )

I have just seen so many fan posters and this is the first one that actually looks the part and done in the Drew Struzan style and makes the old characters look like they could actually fit in being that I am still struggling with Leia and Han being in it at all. :p I just thought it was well done.
Still holding out for either Emma Watson or Jennifer Lawrence to be one of the kick ass Lightsaber wielding daughters! :p

I don't personally understand why the mentor always has to have a beard. It's become almost a cliche now. I don't want him to have a beard myself. If Luke is going to take over the "wise Jedi master" role, he shouldn't have a beard, just so he's not just a copy of the OT Obi-Wan character, IMO.

Last edited:

I don't personally understand why the mentor always has to have a beard. It's become almost a cliche now. I don't want him to have a beard myself. If Luke is going to take over the "wise Jedi master" role, he shouldn't have a beard, just so he's not just a copy of the OT Obi-Wan character, IMO.

I vote beard for Luke and Goatee for Han! :D
And a toupee for Chewie!

snl-chewbacca.jpg

That poster is interesting, except they made Leia look like a dignitary. I hope that they make her a Jedi. That's obviously the path they were setting her on in ROTJ and Luke tells her that she will learn to use the Force in time.

For me it's not "the master must have a beard" but rather Hamill REALLY looks the part with a beard as posted earlier in the thread.

this may not be the proper thread but check this out
of course I figured this was inevitable and goes without saying as they pretty much already have a small version of this kind of thing already... why not go all out? I'm in for it!
Is Disneyland Getting a Star Wars Land?
I really hope this happens, we are planning a trip to Disneyland (our 1st!)later this year.:) :thumbsup
Why do beards indicate wisdom, and glasses indicate intelligence? :lol:facepalm
Mark really does look kicka** with a beard! :thumbsup

I really hope this happens, we are planning a trip to Disneyland (our 1st!)later this year.:) :thumbsup
Why do beards indicate wisdom, and glasses indicate intelligence? :lol:facepalm
Mark really does look kicka** with a beard! :thumbsup

and tape on the bridge of those glasses cancels out your "cool" :lol

I hope there is a cantina with The Max Rebo Band. They haven't had a gig in a while!

I can see it like epcot center... have a tatooine town, Hoth base with Walker attack, Dagobah with a ride through Yoda's swamp (...and if you look to the left you will see an astromech being spit out by a swamp creat... whoa! there he goes! :D )

Oh, and a ride into an astroid field complete with escape from the space slug! :D

Cloud City... oh, Jabba's palace complete with Rancor pit! on man, this is gonna be good! :D

I can see it like epcot center... have a tatooine town, Hoth base with Walker attack, Dagobah with a ride through Yoda's swamp (...and if you look to the left you will see an astromech being spit out by a swamp creat... whoa! there he goes! :D )

Oh, and a ride into an astroid field complete with escape from the space slug! :D

Cloud City... oh, Jabba's palace complete with Rancor pit! on man, this is gonna be good! :D
Sounds more like EPICot Center(y)thumbsup:D:cool

Sounds more like EPICot Center(y)thumbsup:D:cool

:thumbsup Big time EPICot... Disney will be creating a monster if they do this right and go big... Can you imagine if they build a full scale Millenium Falcon... just the photo ops alone will bring every fan in the world! Docking bay 94 ...holy mother of Anakin Skywalker... the more I think about this the more I can't wait for them to do a Star Wars theme park... :love

I'll stick to the OT rides myself... :lol

LOL! No podrace for me either.

Of course by the time they build this there will be Epi 7 sets they will incorporate I suppose. I bet they do a Jedi Temple as an educational area... well, I am over speculating of course. they would have long enough lines just building a Mos Eisley set with, let me say it again, a full size Millenium Falcon in docking bay 94! :p

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back