Star Wars Tales of The Jedi animated series?

I just finished watching this. Fans of Clone Wars will probably enjoy it. I wasn't a huge fan as it was a bit forgettable.

No surprises or anything really much of interest with one exception. I thought it was slightly odd how they handled Yaddle. She doesn't speak at all like Yoda which I guess is fine because more of the same can be annoying but it kind of begs the question why does Yoda speak the way he does?
Age?
Dialect?
Because speaking this way, Yoda enjoys?

I just finished watching this. Fans of Clone Wars will probably enjoy it. I wasn't a huge fan as it was a bit forgettable.

No surprises or anything really much of interest with one exception. I thought it was slightly odd how they handled Yaddle. She doesn't speak at all like Yoda which I guess is fine because more of the same can be annoying but it kind of begs the question why does Yoda speak the way he does?
In one of the breakdown videos, it's mentioned that Yoda consciously took on that speech pattern in honor of his own master, which is not the weirdest thing I've ever heard, so I'll allow it.

In one of the breakdown videos, it's mentioned that Yoda consciously took on that speech pattern in honor of his own master, which is not the weirdest thing I've ever heard, so I'll allow it.
I had assumed in Empire Strikes Back he was using the voice to troll Luke into exposing his feelings. Because there was a point when Yoda dropped the whole "feelings share you must, or Jedi never will you be" shtick, and became serious with him. But then he slipped back into it, so I was like... (Insert shrugging emoji here)

Yoda dialed that talk waaay down (although not eliminated entirely) when he got serious in ESB. I agree, it was mostly an act.
A subtlety subsequently forgotten by the filmmakers, and even Frank Oz.

I just finished this, I am in love with the inquisitor, I’ve googled and it seems like there is only a handful of photos (screen caps) anyone know if the releases a “color pallet” of this character like they have in the past

Showing his costume, weapon and color swatches

Not sure if this is the right thread for this question but with so much of Ahsoka Tano and Anakin in this, it begs the question...atleast for me, because i seriously do not know the answer:

If Anakin was never allowed on the council as being granted the title of Master(In Revenge of the Sith) and he effectively ceased from being Anakin (Becoming Vader) never having a padawan, then how did he train Ahsoka Tano as a padawan? Moreover, if he did, then why would Obi-wan and Yoda not mention her once as Anakins direct padawan when they were trying to conceal Luke and Leia away from Vader and the Emperor?(If the answer is ...well they wrote her in the story line after the fact, obviously...then why would they purposefully undercut the existing story line with this knowing it would contradict everything that happened in ROTS and the OT?)

This would mean that Ashoka Tano herself is the most important macguffin in Star Wars history as by shoehorning her in propels everything forward in the Star Wars Universe following the OT and "mysteriously" is out of view through the entirety of the OT. It looks forced, it feels forced, it is forced and to me, makes no sense at all. Unless i'm missing something, she would have been a more viable character had she NOT been written as a padawan of Anakin...like, was that too hard to do? Holy brain fart batman!! Her mystique is maintained not because she "was trained by Anakin". That may be the biggest misstep of Filoni in everything he's done. I just don't get it. How about Shaak Ti's padawan or something? just...uuggh!

Last edited:
Not sure if this is the right thread for this question but with so much of Ahsoka Tano and Anakin in this, it begs the question...atleast for me, because i seriously do not know the answer:

If Anakin was never allowed on the council as being granted the title of Master(In Revenge of the Sith) and he effectively ceased from being Anakin (Becoming Vader) never having a padawan, then how did he train Ahsoka Tano as a padawan? Moreover, if he did, then why would Obi-wan and Yoda not mention her once as Anakins direct padawan when they were trying to conceal Luke and Leia away from Vader and the Emperor?(If the answer is ...well they wrote her in the story line after the fact, obviously...then why would they purposefully undercut the existing story line with this knowing it would contradict everything that happened in ROTS and the OT?)

This would mean that Ashoka Tano herself is the most important macguffin in Star Wars history as by shoehorning her in propels everything forward in the Star Wars Universe following the OT and "mysteriously" is out of view through the entirety of the OT. It looks forced, it feels forced, it is forced and to me, makes no sense at all. Unless i'm missing something, she would have been a more viable character had she NOT been written as a padawan of Anakin...like, was that too hard to do? Holy brain fart batman!! Her mystique is maintained not because she "was trained by Anakin". That may be the biggest misstep of Filoni in everything he's done. I just don't get it. How about Shaak Ti's padawan or something? just...uuggh!
Don’t worry man as I have passed this question to a friend who knows Indy(Dr.Jones).The friend said Indy will use a “Dial of Destiny” to straighten this all out, I have already told him you said thanks.

I guess this might be a good examaple of why you don’t let others play in your sandbox.

Don’t worry man as I have passed this question to a friend who knows Indy(Dr.Jones).The friend said Indy will use a “Dial of Destiny” to straighten this all out, I have already told him you said thanks.

I guess this might be a good examaple of why you don’t let others play in your sandbox.
I don't play in sand boxes. There is a high probability that there is cat poop in them.

Ahsoka has her own significance beyond moving the plot forward so she really isn't a McMuffin. Sometimes understanding just doesn't happen and that's entirely ok. Maybe try a tasty McMuffin instead, I hear they're quite satisfying.

Never said she was a Mcmuffin....She's not a Macguffin either...accept by making her Anakins padawan and forcing her in to basically everything including the Mandalorian and having her with Luke, it gives the appearance that she's way more significant to the overall " Skywalker " Saga than she is. But, instead of just trying to answer the question, play the Mcmuffin card...it actually makes more sense. She's a good enough character in her own right than to be linked to Anakin that closely.

Never said she was a Mcmuffin....She's not a Macguffin either...accept by making her Anakins padawan and forcing her in to basically everything including the Mandalorian and having her with Luke, it gives the appearance that she's way more significant to the overall " Skywalker " Saga than she is. But, instead of just trying to answer the question, play the Mcmuffin card...it actually makes more sense. She's a good enough character in her own right than to be linked to Anakin that closely.
Sooo my autocorrect changed Macguffin into McMuffin (WTF?). I went with it because I thought it was kind of random and funny at the time but I should've explained. After re-reading my reply it sounded a bit rude. I really didn't mean it as such.

It does make more sense to try the McMuffin which was exactly my point. Admittedly poorly executed, but hey I'm not perfect. Attempting to makes sense of logic in terms of story/characters/plot when profit is the major impetus for decision making is always going to leave us high and dry.

I think if you look at the SW Universe as the OT and everything in it are the center then everything else thats added post 1983 is all overblown fluff, Ahsoka included. I like Ahsoka in some ways but have a hard time with what they're doing with her as well. She's a popular character so she's going to continue to be thrust everywhere which is likely going to downplay the significance of other events/characters in the OT while elevating hers. Not cool but better her than OT characters. I really get why so many are just done with new SW content but I haven't lost faith as of yet.

Sooo my autocorrect changed Macguffin into McMuffin (WTF?). I went with it because I thought it was kind of random and funny at the time but I should've explained. After re-reading my reply it sounded a bit rude. I really didn't mean it as such.

It does make more sense to try the McMuffin which was exactly my point. Admittedly poorly executed, but hey I'm not perfect. Attempting to makes sense of logic in terms of story/characters/plot when profit is the major impetus for decision making is always going to leave us high and dry.

I think if you look at the SW Universe as the OT and everything in it are the center then everything else thats added post 1983 is all overblown fluff, Ahsoka included. I like Ahsoka in some ways but have a hard time with what they're doing with her as well. She's a popular character so she's going to continue to be thrust everywhere which is likely going to downplay the significance of other events/characters in the OT while elevating hers. Not cool but better her than OT characters. I really get why so many are just done with new SW content but I haven't lost faith as of yet.
no hard feelings...i love a sausage egg and cheese Mcmuffin...i'm glad you played the card actually, i knew what you meant just forgot to put my LOL by it.lol

9556BCDF-0C1D-403A-B994-590018668BBC.gif

After I discovered Mcgriddles, Mcmuffins seem like a downgrade. I'll still take em though.
I found out through an ex-girlfriend that you can order a McChicken Biscuit with McGriddle buns instead of the biscuit. It makes it into a kind of chicken and waffles sandwich. It's pretty great.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back