Star Wars 'Shaak Ti' latex head piece for costume.

framdam

Some pictures of my Shaak Ti head piece. The life bust I sculpt on was the only thing suitable to display this on! I really need a model! lol

P1070730.JPGP1070728.JPGP1070731.JPGP1070509.JPGP1070510.JPGP1070508.JPGP1070733.JPGP1070729.JPG

Hey, If you were to do an Ahsoka Tano headpiece, or know anyone who is, I would be very interested in buying one. I am working on her Season 3-5 costume for the Rebel Legion, so the headpiece would have to be "Skin-like" material (Like latex). Sadly, I do live in Florida (Bradenton-Sarasota area) (I see you're from Ireland) so I'm just kind of looking for someone that would be able to do this for me.:)

I would also be very interested in purchasing a Togruta headpiece. I've tried making my own and it didn't work well, though it looked kinda nice on the stand. *sigh* Nor do I have equipment for making anything latex. Thanks!

If you ever do make an Ashoka please count me in for one , if I came out half as good as this it would be fantastic

Hello, I am interested in the shaak ti head piece please. How can I contact you? I am from Germany and I want this head piece, if it is possible.
Thanks a lot . :)

Greetings

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back