STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

This finally feels like the natural connections between the two generations. Hondo is one of my favorites. And I LLLOOOOVE the b wing taking off

Great costumes.....

CC15Nk4UIAEwQqb.jpg

The one thing that bugged me about Rebels was the lightsabers. The blades are way too slim if you ask me...they should be double or triple the thickness.

At this point I want to apologize to everyone that I thought was a dork when they went all orgasmic for the new Force Awakens trailer. Because I was very excited to see this. I'm beyond happy that some of the clones survived (I hope Cody made it too) and Hondo! Get Asajj in every once in a while and things will be near perfect.

Last edited:
Look cool, but A-Wings and B-Wings shouldn't be in it. Those weren't even around until after ANH. I guess they're just going to make up whatever now.

You sure? Does every base have to have five of every vehicle? Some fighters are only in service in specific parts of the military. Even The United States Air Force doesn't fly every single fighter we make.

And how much of the Allience do we see in the first two movies? It's obviously not everything. ANH was a rush operation with the Death Star looming overhead and Hoth was pretty much a ground restricted operation. Return of the Jedi is the first time that the Allience meets in full force. Everything that was the Alliance is gathered. The alliance force wasn't restricted to only what Luke and the gang were a part of and they certainly don't consist of only white Caucasian humans. At least that's one thing I really liked about Return of the Jedi.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back