Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (tv series)

Here's the first full look at LoLa, a certain character's 'pocket droid'. She was briefly seen in the last trailer.

No spoilers, but I think a fair amount can be gleaned from this commercial from Ireland...

One week to go.
wait...first the vespa gang...now the Volkswagen gang? Man, those mighty morphin power rangers have been busy being cast lately

8years.jpg

That VW advert is more Star Wars than anything recently from Disney
Honestly got goosebumps watching it

J
...except when the 4 vans roll at the end ...lol, no goosebumps for me, just an overreacted, long drawn out, old fashioned, Vader cry "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

edit: In case people are confused about my comment, it was not meant against Star Wars or the Star Wars part of the commercial, it was exclusively about the allusion to the Vespa gang from The book of Boba as depicted with the colored cars/vans or whatever they are. "Nooooooo" meant that i don't want any part of any vespas in the new show....lol

Last edited:
...except when the 4 vans roll at the end ...lol, no goosebumps for me, just an overreacted, long drawn out, old fashioned, Vader cry "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

edit: In case people are confused about my comment, it was not meant against Star Wars or the Star Wars part of the commercial, it was exclusively about the allusion to the Vespa gang from The book of Boba as depicted with the colored cars/vans or whatever they are. "Nooooooo" meant that i don't want any part of any vespas in the new show....lol
I have amended my reaction to reflect that. LOL

Welcome back my friend.

Not sure is this has been mentioned before (I haven’t the time to scroll all 77 pages of this thread), but Roman’s “Elite / MK1 Mash-Up” looks pretty spot-on to my untrained eye…

Elite / Mk1 Mash-Up Weathered - ETA: Mid-Late June 2022 WAVE #2 - Roman Props | Roman's Empire

View attachment 1577751View attachment 1577752View attachment 1577753View attachment 1577754
I'll NEVER be able to have a real parts saber, & I love the EpIII saber, but it always looked too... clean to me. When I saw this one, I decided that for me, this will be my final KENOBI saber. I have no desire for a blade, but one of these with a nice crystal reveal would just make me grin.

Not sure is this has been mentioned before (I haven’t the time to scroll all 77 pages of this thread), but Roman’s “Elite / MK1 Mash-Up” looks pretty spot-on to my untrained eye…

Elite / Mk1 Mash-Up Weathered - ETA: Mid-Late June 2022 WAVE #2 - Roman Props | Roman's Empire

View attachment 1577751View attachment 1577752View attachment 1577753View attachment 1577754
It looks dead on like a Roman's to me too. But I know Coolhandluked has said multiple times they made the props in-house.

Last edited:
There’s a saber maker on Facebook, sp sabers, who said that he saw the hero in person and laid out a comparison of dimensions between the MR rots obi wan and the new kenobi show version. There are slight variations in several spots.
I missed out one of his SE Exiles but definitely interested to see it in hand from lucky collectors.

Last edited:
I'll NEVER be able to have a real parts saber, & I love the EpIII saber, but it always looked too... clean to me. When I saw this one, I decided that for me, this will be my final KENOBI saber. I have no desire for a blade, but one of these with a nice crystal reveal would just make me grin.

You want this... don't you?

71kFMZ46CXL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71xzP+nAHbL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back