Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (tv series)

LOL

I have one I bought from Etsy, but it was based on the EpIV.

Over the years, I've had a MR EpIV, a Romans EoIV, a nicksdad EpIII, the LEGO saber, & a 'Frankenstein' that I built from a delrin grenade, an Anakin EpIII clamp band, & various old inaccurate parts.

Unfortunately, I had to sell all but the Frankenstein & the LEGO to cover various medical bills. Really hoping to eventually get one of Romans KENOBI series sabers. If I do, I'll be buried with it. LOL

I'll wait to see how this turns out, but got this ready in case the leaks are true (which it seems like). :lol:

disneycontinuity2.jpg

So should we take bets on finding out when and why Obiwan goes by “Ben” in ANH?

I’ll put $5 down on Uncle Owen just not remembering his name, and calling him that.

And I’ll put $10 down on Obiwan having to come up with it on the spot as Imperials ask him his name, and he must look around a market place to come up with something.
“Uhhh….uhhh, they call me Kenobi…dang it…uhhhh BEN Kenobi.”
87FF9820-F271-4E3D-9330-4592E2A156FF.jpeg

I'm going to post here what I did on the video link:

I love me some John Williams, and he's still good today, but I think his best work behind him. This is good---not particularly memorable or "hummable"---but he went all out for Revenge of the Sith, and that was his all; he put everything into that score and not since has he done anything at that level. I don't think he will nor should he. I am grateful he is still around and working and anything from him with his signature sound is a blessing.

They really should just install a giant floating pig at this place. I can't look at those smoke stacks and not see it there.

I'm going to post here what I did on the video link:

I love me some John Williams, and he's still good today, but I think his best work behind him. This is good---not particularly memorable or "hummable"---but he went all out for Revenge of the Sith, and that was his all; he put everything into that score and not since has he done anything at that level. I don't think he will nor should he. I am grateful he is still around and working and anything from him with his signature sound is a blessing.

They really should just install a giant floating pig at this place. I can't look at those smoke stacks and not see it there.
The thing I noticed about this theme. I kept hearing bits of Obi-Wan's/the Force theme. Just the first couple of notes, but then it drops back down. Almost like Obi-Wan or the Force is trying to rise up and find the courage, but it's suffocated by the sorrow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back