Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (tv series)

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
LOL

I have one I bought from Etsy, but it was based on the EpIV.

Over the years, I've had a MR EpIV, a Romans EoIV, a nicksdad EpIII, the LEGO saber, & a 'Frankenstein' that I built from a delrin grenade, an Anakin EpIII clamp band, & various old inaccurate parts.

Unfortunately, I had to sell all but the Frankenstein & the LEGO to cover various medical bills. Really hoping to eventually get one of Romans KENOBI series sabers. If I do, I'll be buried with it. LOL

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
I'll wait to see how this turns out, but got this ready in case the leaks are true (which it seems like). :lol:

disneycontinuity2.jpg

Jodo

Master Member
So should we take bets on finding out when and why Obiwan goes by “Ben” in ANH?

I’ll put $5 down on Uncle Owen just not remembering his name, and calling him that.

And I’ll put $10 down on Obiwan having to come up with it on the spot as Imperials ask him his name, and he must look around a market place to come up with something.
“Uhhh….uhhh, they call me Kenobi…dang it…uhhhh BEN Kenobi.”
87FF9820-F271-4E3D-9330-4592E2A156FF.jpeg

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm going to post here what I did on the video link:

I love me some John Williams, and he's still good today, but I think his best work behind him. This is good---not particularly memorable or "hummable"---but he went all out for Revenge of the Sith, and that was his all; he put everything into that score and not since has he done anything at that level. I don't think he will nor should he. I am grateful he is still around and working and anything from him with his signature sound is a blessing.

They really should just install a giant floating pig at this place. I can't look at those smoke stacks and not see it there.

Joek3rr

Master Member
I'm going to post here what I did on the video link:

I love me some John Williams, and he's still good today, but I think his best work behind him. This is good---not particularly memorable or "hummable"---but he went all out for Revenge of the Sith, and that was his all; he put everything into that score and not since has he done anything at that level. I don't think he will nor should he. I am grateful he is still around and working and anything from him with his signature sound is a blessing.

They really should just install a giant floating pig at this place. I can't look at those smoke stacks and not see it there.
The thing I noticed about this theme. I kept hearing bits of Obi-Wan's/the Force theme. Just the first couple of notes, but then it drops back down. Almost like Obi-Wan or the Force is trying to rise up and find the courage, but it's suffocated by the sorrow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.