Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - merchandise

Exactly or she’s on a electric skateboard or something, maybe if they added some force sound while he’s pulling her

And by no means am I bad mouthing the actors and actresses, I think they are amazing

The flips and spins she does at the end is crazy, she even gets her head slammed on the railing, more believe able then WWE

There is a wicked cool video of her coming on board and talking with the kids about a secret mission and gives them a part to hide, the girl is a really good actress when playing with the kids
Yes even the dad decides to get involved...

Here's a video that goes over a lot of the merch available at the hotel. Some are exclusive and some are available through Shop.Disney.

Last edited:
I want the set that’s exclusive to the galactic Star cruiser. I have two incredible fan made sets as well as the Galaxy’s Edge set.
For a mere $300 you can buy an exclusive galactic star cruiser Sabacc set on a certain online auction site. For $1,000 you can buy the well made, not junky at all exclusive lightsaber lol. Not surprised that people are paying insane amounts for these things.

Drunk 3PO - Kenobi Leaks, Galactic Starcruiser Comic, Megacon Orlando, & More Drunk3po Live [4...png

I'm surprised that there's no mention of the shield that you can buy. Of all the things that they offer for sale at the StarCruiser, there's nothing more useless and overpriced (in my opinion) than that shield. Sure, you use one just like it in the lightsaber training but this toy that you buy is absolutely worthless since it does nothing but light up and change colors. I'm just waiting for someone to get one, gut it and put its innards in a new custom shell that you can spar with. That or squeeze some sort of IR or laser sensor in it to use for laser tag games.

Last edited:
I still just want the 3.75 inch scale Astromech. :(

That shield is something that I considered cool for a kid, but also really useless and expensive. It’s not something I would have wanted as a child (I don’t think). And as an adult, it’s not even on my radar.

That shield is something that I considered cool for a kid, but also really useless and expensive. It’s not something I would have wanted as a child (I don’t think). And as an adult, it’s not even on my radar.
I totally agree. For what they charge for it, it should really do more than what it does. They really should have made it part of some sort of laser tag game or made it sturdier so that you could use it in actual lightsaber sparring.

Let us know what you got.
Well my stepdaughter went..
I asked for a Coke Thermal Detonator.

Christmas came she did in fact not only get me a TD but also Four Kyber Crystals..

I didn't want to keep them them all to myself and thought it more fun to share them out with the kids. So I gave her one then my stepson then myself and finally my son.
We one by one wrestled with the plastic wrapping and one by one the kyber dropped out.
Now we have have watched many a YouTube kyber challenge to know how hard the black is to to find but it was a fun thing to do.
So back to the the challenge.
The first to drop was red the second was red my own....

Was also red then it was my sons turn, it didn't drop so he whacked the top as a scroll was holding it in and yes when it dropped it was black!
He screamed Yes! and I was very happy for him.
This year we are hoping to go Stateside so maybe he needs a Lightsaber to put it in.

Attachments

• IMG_20221229_164517_285.jpg
    IMG_20221229_164517_285.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 74

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back