Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - merchandise

Mentioned it in the the other thread, but if someone is going, I would greatly appreciate purchasing that 3.75 Build-a-Droid Astromech that is exclusive to the ship. I collect droid figures, so it would be a huge favor that I would really appreciate!

I’m sorry, but every time I see promotional material for the Galactic Starcruiser I feel embarrassed to be a Star Wars fan…

The excitement exhibited hardly equates to what is being shown, on-screen.

EBF1C189-3FEC-4BBD-98C7-1EDBE5F5AB3C.jpeg

I’m sorry, but every time I see promotional material for the Galactic Starcruiser I feel embarrassed to be a Star Wars fan…

The excitement exhibited hardly equates to what is being shown, on-screen.

View attachment 1550955
I really like this couple, but to be honest that’s how they are normally, out of all of the YouTubers I truly believe this couple are excited and happy with their experience

I really like this couple, but to be honest that’s how they are normally, out of all of the YouTubers I truly believe this couple are excited and happy with their experience
They are my go too SW fix and I enjoy "Ordinary Adventures" YT channel.
The Black Kyba challenge was always fun to watch!

So we can't buy a retractable Saber then...
Actually if you watch the final episode from ordinary adventures. There was a point where the Rey character accidentally turned her saber off and turned it back on quickly. You’ll see it is a standard light saber with a plastic blade.

They made it look like a retractable blade by means of lighting and where she was positioned in her first appearance.

It was obvious after the fact that they were dueling pretty heavily with it, smacking blades against each other and off the rails, etc. A thin film blade never would’ve stood up to all of that.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back