Interest Star Wars EV-9D9 / 2-1B droid neck / bust

Re: Star Wars EV-9D9 droid neck / bust

I'm in for the ev9d9 neck. If anyone knows of someone willing to part with their 8d8 droid head, please PM me. That's the one I'm missing from Chris. Thanks.

Very happy to see some new interest in these guys!!

Only 3 more people for 9D9 and I'm starting the modeling work!

I would love a 2-1b bust.

I'm in for the ev9d9 neck. If anyone knows of someone willing to part with their 8d8 droid head, please PM me. That's the one I'm missing from Chris. Thanks.

pretty interested in an EV 9D9 and if possible 2 1b

thank you...

2-1B Bust !!!

Star Wars EV-9D9 droid neck / bust

All the other guys that gave their name, I would like to know if 2-1B is as high on your interest list!

Hey Bigturc.... Yes I am very interested in a 2-1B and 9D9 neck/bust.

Dominic

Bumping this to give it one more week! I will probably start the modeling work on 9D9 when I'm back from vacation in 10 days. Then, a few iterations to make it the most accurate that I can. It will be fitted for Zorg's head based on dimensions of my own.

After that, it will be sent to the printer and molded.

In the meantime, if you're interested in this, please post interest. I'm really excited about doing these .. hopefully, we can make all 4 droid busts!

*** UPDATE ***

Work on the 3D model is moving forward and I'm very happy with the details. The modeler has a very good eye for this!

9D9 WIP-04.jpg

I'm starting to test idea about the final look of that bust and I would very much like to hear about how you guys imagine it to look like! Some of you are very creative and I'm sure we can improve on it!

From the pictures, the neck floats into the body .. since this is a bust, I might make the neck hole straight down into the body with a cylinder socket for the neck to fit into. Opened to ideas on this too.

9D9 bust sketch.jpg

Any feedback on the design of the bust? Do you guys find it interesting? I plan on having the 9D9 bust be the same size as the 2-1B bust.

ev9d9 - Copy.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back