Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Just making sure I'm on the list for V3

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Still interested in V3 if you don't already know

Hope that my name is on the list too.
Albert Leong ( TK 2818 / 501st Singapore Garrison )

Last edited:

excited to see the v3 :)

I should have some new pic in a few days

Still interested in V3 if you don't already know

Ill put you down

I would be up for a V3 also. Your V2 is awesome!!

Ok ill put you down thanks :)

Hope that my name is on the list too.
Albert Leong ( TK 2818 / 501st Singapore Garrison )

Ill put you down

How long does the build and shipping take?

Last edited:

Any word on V3? I'd like to see it before you put me down. I'm so EXCITED!

Any word on V3? I'd like to see it before you put me down. I'm so EXCITED!

Sorry I ment to take some pics of the print before I started on it but I was to stoked and started working on it right away. I will get some new pics up once I get all the parts together and primerd up :)

Interested in finished v3.

ok sounds good, ill keep you posted

No biggy. I would probably do the same thing. :lol

I am interested in a V3, but would love to see the pics before you put me on the list. The previous builds are impressive!

Can you confirm the cost of a finished V3? Thanks

Interested in v3 also

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back