Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Can I get in on the next run please.

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Its going to be a whole new helmet and kit so we are taking our time to make it the best one possible. Ill post some updates once I have the good stuff to show :)

I'm in for 1.

Its going to be a whole new helmet and kit so we are taking our time to make it the best one possible. Ill post some updates once I have the good stuff to show :)
:thumbsup

I am interested in picking up one of the V3 helmets. Please add me to the list. Awesome work.

Please put me in for 1 and thanks. Albert Leong ( TK 2818 ) from Singapore.
Email : leongsla@singnet.com.sg

Last edited:

I just got my helmet looks fantastic frosty did an amazing job one thing missing was the mesh you said was to be included.

I'm down for a V3, you guys to amazing work and it's well worth the money!

Update, we ended up making a few models and prints until I was happy with the accuracy. There has been a lot of work put into the V3 so I ordered some high quality prints and Im just waiting for them to come in the mail now :)

So how many parts per helmet are we expecting?

Reaaaaaallllllly want one of these - just checking budget and awaiting pics :)

Animefan is a lovely guy to deal with - in case any one had any doubt!

Great work guys, can't wait for the V3 bucket. Please put me on the list.

will do

Reaaaaaallllllly want one of these - just checking budget and awaiting pics :)

Animefan is a lovely guy to deal with - in case any one had any doubt!

Thanks Bro

Price point the same on V3 as was on V1, V2?

Im aiming to keep it the same

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back