Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens TIE Pilot Helmets, Chest Boxes, and Armor

I am interested in the Helmet with hose and armor but minus the chest boxes.

PM Sent.

how are you doing the fulfillment, helmets only or first come first serve down the list?

I'm filling orders in the order in which I received deposits. If you've already sent a deposit, worst case yours might be one of the few that I get put together in the next couple or three weeks.

Can you PM me details for a fully finished helmet & shipping to the UK - Thanks

PM Sent.

Have you started sending out final payments by chance?

Yes I have. Not sure if I got to you yet.

Can you PM me the info for the smaller kit please. With and without helmet.

PM Sent.

Now that that's done, I can get back to churning out kits. Sooner or later I'll actually finish up this one helmet for myself:

If anyone else would like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

First four finished!

If anyone else would like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Interested in a raw helmet kit.

PM Sent!

Those guys look amazing. Very nice work...even more motivated now. Can't wait!

Soon...

Super excited, can't wait for my full kit!

I'm making headway on the list. Today was a fiberglass day. Tomorrow will be a rotocasting day. This is my life now.

I'm interested in a full kit.

PM Sent.

are ya going to be shipping out the helmet kits soon?

I'm sending out invoices as I get the kits cast. I've already invoiced some folks for helmets and a few have shipped.

Damn indeed!

where to get the flight suit and boots/gloves?

is mine ready?

The guys in the finished photos got their flight suits from this guy: LINK. He's also doing the boots. The gloves are british army leather gloves that will need to be dyed black to match the screen-used gloves. Here's an example of where you can get them: LINK

Yours will be ready in a couple of days. Just a few more bits to add to the box.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back