Star Wars Digital Archive Project

Amazing work!

What prop comes next?

First the rest of the macrobinocular parts. I have all of the real vintage parts. After that not sure yet but I also have e11 parts including real sterling parts, counter, scope etc, lots of graflex, mgc mauser, few other things.

This will be available in the next couple days. I won't necessarily classify the Sidon helmet as part of the digital archive project but it is fairly accurate. I'll only denote a model as part of the Digital Archive Project if i have the actual vintage item in hand and can take accurate measurements. But this is next model on the patreon none the less.
copuledays.jpg

First the rest of the macrobinocular parts. I have all of the real vintage parts. After that not sure yet but I also have e11 parts including real sterling parts, counter, scope etc, lots of graflex, mgc mauser, few other things.

This will be available in the next couple days. I won't necessarily classify the Sidon helmet as part of the digital archive project but it is fairly accurate. I'll only denote a model as part of the Digital Archive Project if i have the actual vintage item in hand and can take accurate measurements. But this is next model on the patreon none the less. View attachment 999889
Do you do a yearly subscription?

Do you do a yearly subscription?

I dont think you can do that on patreon but its just 5 bux a month to get access to the files which i think is / will be a total steal for the quality im trying to put into them... However if somebody REALLY cant afford that i would probably send them a file anyway. Im doing this mainly for fun but the time and effort does add up :)

I dont think you can do that on patreon but its just 5 bux a month to get access to the files which i think is / will be a total steal for the quality im trying to put into them... However if somebody REALLY cant afford that i would probably send them a file anyway. Im doing this mainly for fun but the time and effort does add up :)
I love what your doing, I’m trying to learn autocad and other 3D designs,
doing a yearlong subscription would save me hassle having to do it every month, I’m getting older, busier and more forgetful :lol::confused::confused:
I will sign up in the next couple of days
Good luck with future work

I love what your doing, I’m trying to learn autocad and other 3D designs,
doing a yearlong subscription would save me hassle having to do it every month, I’m getting older, busier and more forgetful :lol::confused::confused:
I will sign up in the next couple of days
Good luck with future work

Patreon will automatically charge you monthly, so just remember to check back in a year! I like Patreon, but I do have to be careful how many people I support on it. 5ish bucks a month per person adds up pretty quickly. That being said, it wasn't a hard decision to support s2jesse.

Patreon will automatically charge you monthly, so just remember to check back in a year! I like Patreon, but I do have to be careful how many people I support on it. 5ish bucks a month per person adds up pretty quickly. That being said, it wasn't a hard decision to support s2jesse.

Thanks man :) appreciate it :) again trying to create a crazy good value. Side note: i just uploaded the sidon beta files. Download at: Puzzlebox Props is creating Free 3D Printable Models, Props, Tutorials, CNC, and more. | Patreon

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back