Star Wars Convention in letchworth UK

Daniel Mason

Hi guys i just had to start a new account on here as my password wasn't working, so i used to be mason191, anyway its great to be back on this site!

Now for the important part I need some serious help!, a family friend runs the events side of a grade 2 listed building its part of english heritage She came to me and asked if it was possible to do a Star Wars con there over a weekend, I naturally said yes, now this place is fairly big and has grounds but i need some serious help getting some stuff together,
Mainly if anyone knows of any guys who have full life size props that they could bring in august it would be amazing,

Im looking for the following and they have to be based in the UK

Full size jabba the Hut
Full Size AT-ST
Full size Speeder bike x2
Full size X-Wing
Full Size millennium falcon cockpit or part
or...................blueprints and part list to build as I'm suffering from heart disease and can't work im at home a lot so i could try to build them,
follow me on insta if you don't already @bodyguard1975uk and the event @starwars_cloisters,

Also anyone wants to show case there work let me know and we can sort booths out etc,

Any help will be gratefully appreciated, we do have a budget and im authorised to give out VIP tickets so lets do this!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back