Star Wars Card Games and others

Culoph

Another thing: Does someone have a full Celebration Anaheim deck of Sabacc? I asked this question a few years (damn) ago, but wasn't lucky enough back then. Maybe now someone is here who has one at home. Would love to recreate that
I don't have one, but if you do recreate that one, color me interested!

Potroclo

It seems I'm never able to finish this so,given the current situation, I've decided to upload my version of Corellian Spike, see what you guys can come up with :)
It's the most accurate I've been able to do, taking pic reference from film, anaheim etc... Proportions might be a bit off, but it's good enough I guess. The hard part is printing and texturing...
It's in vector graphic format I think? (only format the RPF album thingy accepts is .eps) let me know if there's any problem with the file:
full

Raptor98

It seems I'm never able to finish this so,given the current situation, I've decided to upload my version of Corellian Spike, see what you guys can come up with :)
It's the most accurate I've been able to do, taking pic reference from film, anaheim etc... Proportions might be a bit off, but it's good enough I guess. The hard part is printing and texturing...
It's in vector graphic format I think? (only format the RPF album thingy accepts is .eps) let me know if there's any problem with the file:
full
No the file isn't showing

Potroclo

No the file isn't showing
It doesn't show on the forum but you can download it. You'll need illustrator or inkscape to see it, some vector graphic editor.
Anyway let me upload it in some other format.

Attachments

• Corellian_Spike_Deck_RPF_Potroclo.pdf
    576 KB · Views: 160

Protoss

Just finished another counter block. Less close enough than my > other one < but more to my liking.
Used painted D12 as counter stones .
Sabacc dice and cards are from 'Lucky Sylop' at 'etsy'.
(This store is permanently down by now.)

Attachments

• 20201202_182543.jpg
    20201202_182543.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20201202_182556.jpg
    20201202_182556.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 20201202_182633.jpg
    20201202_182633.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
Just finished another counter block. Less close enough than my > other one < but more to my liking.
Used painted D12 as counter stones .
Sabacc dice and cards are from 'Lucky Sylop' at 'etsy'.
I can recommend the quality of his stuff as well as his compensations, but not his shipping time nor his communication.
Edit January '21: The shop is down by now.
That really does look stellar! I’m going to have to add one of those to my set someday.

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
You would have to get one from the first couple of waves as they really were the best. I got one of the last waves and it was just printed on thin card stock, was not a quality deck at all. Those who got the good ones are likely not to part with them.

Jaded77

You would have to get one from the first couple of waves as they really were the best. I got one of the last waves and it was just printed on thin card stock, was not a quality deck at all. Those who got the good ones are likely not to part with them.
True enough. I might just have to make my own limited run of decks. Might be fun!

JohnWilliamsFan

How do you guys feel about the discarding order during your turn phase? It is worded vaguely in both the Han Solo Card Game and Galaxy's Edge Sabacc.

In the Han Solo game, it reads: Take the top card from the draw pile. If you want to, you can also place a card from your hand on the discard pile.
This version makes no explicit mention of what order you have to do this in, so presumably you could take the draw card and then decide whether to discard anything.

In the GE Sabacc rules it reads: Take the top card from the Draw Pile. You may keep the card or you may discard. If you pick the option of discarding, you must discard before you draw.
This is very confusing and circular writing. I'm guessing they meant that if you want to discard a card from your hand, you have to do it before drawing a new card. It feels unclear to me whether you can discard the drawn card or not, since you "must discard before you draw" implies you can't but "you MAY keep the card or you may discard" implies you can. (but for sure I would say you can't discard, draw, then discard that too b/c it would make your hand shrink).

What do you guys prefer, and what do you think the game creators intended? We never see any discards take place in the movie scene at all, or in the making-of feature, or when they taught how to play it on The Star Wars show... it was never mentioned. Of course, that doesn't mean it didn't just get edited out for brevity. I wish we could get a hold of one of the game's creators, or write to someone at the company to clarify the rules... but I have a feeling it would still clash with other sources and just put us back to square one lol.
You mention Sabacc being taught on "The Star Wars show..." How can I find this?

ibspitfire

I wanted to share some more card variants I have spotted...

This first image is from an episode of The Bad Batch. The cards look mostly like the Solo: ASWS sabacc cards but almost look longer on one end than the other in the hands of Weequay there - might just be bad lighting though...
IMG_0657.jpg

The second two images are from episode 1 of Book of Boba Fett. The cards appear to be rectangular in shape if maybe a tad longer. There appear to be two backs to the cards, one red and one blue. Their faces appear to be green, red, blue, and yellow. My money is on these cards being designed in a similar fashion to the KotOR pazaak cards as they share color schemes and the large central diamond shape on the face of the cards.
[/
IMG_1287.JPG
IMG_1288.JPG
]

Protoss

Hi. Does anyone have a sabacc deck they would be willing to sell?

Cheers,

Jade
I recently discovered a seller from Australia named 'CloudAll' on 'etsy' who currently offers the same type of Sabacc cards as 'Lucky Sylop' did before. Perhaps it is him with a new alias.
Whatsoever the reviews are pretty good at the moment and I asume one can get a decent card set from there for the time being.

They do also offer some interesting new color scemes of the Solo Set.

If you are interested: CloudAll on etsy

But I strongly recommend to be careful. If it is the same seller his store crashed two times before.
See here Abe Leong's sabacc cards

Edit Jan, 7th 2022:
Just stumbeled over another etsy seller located in the US. The store offers pretty much the same stuff at a much higher price. It even has the "Lucky Sylop" patch in the pictures.
See => BlackSunSabacc on etsy

Last edited:

Protoss

As I wanted a Pit Droid Version of the set since I saw them offered at 'LuckySylop' etsy store I decided to give it a try and ordered from 'CloudAll'.

Shipping from Australia to Europe took some time as expected, but three weeks is okay considering the six and more weeks it took from the LS store.

The cards, holder and dice are of real good quality for it is the same type of cards as LS sold.
Here they are next to the weathered Solo-Set from LS.

The Sylop itself is not accurate, it's supposed to be white.
Even though I'm really satisfied with the set over all, I'm reluctant to recommend buying there. Their stores have gone south far too freqently.

Attachments

• 20220124_180534.jpg
    20220124_180534.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20220124_180936.jpg
    20220124_180936.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20220124_181137.jpg
    20220124_181137.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Mando_Rezi.jpg
    Mando_Rezi.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 32

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.