Star Wars Andor (Disney+ TV series)

I can't remember a single name of a single character from the movie. But I do recall thinking this character, along with most of the others, was boring. How did he get a show, exactly? What more could there possibly be to say about this character? We already know his fate, so nothing will have consequence... I just don't get it.

I liked it, but I think the main reason people are excited is because Cassian Andor was a rare glimpse into the actual gritty side of the Rebels. It's not all nice and happy princess, Jedi, and smugglers. We see a dude off a guy because he couldn't escape the Stormtroopers and might give away intel. Plus, who doesn't like spy stories? Especially space spy stories!

Vader in R1 was mostly fan service. They couldn't even get his lightsaber right lol. Erso was bland, liked Andor and K2-SO. Even with its flaws, it's the still the best SW film from Disney IMO.

I'm just wondering, since there's already a Cassian Andor series thread, should this one be merged before it's in danger of becoming another of the usual SW threads?

I believe that this is now the “How Disney Posers Have Stolen Han’s Cool Bib Shirt” thread.

;)

Is Star Wars just strictly 'humans only' now?

The Obi-Wan trailers (apart from Inquisitors...which look more human what they are supposed to)....no creatures on Tatooine

Andor,.....only Humans

???
J

The Obi-Wan trailers (apart from Inquisitors...which look more human what they are supposed to)....no creatures on Tatooine

Andor,.....only Humans

???
J
Not all planets are multicultural.

Makes sense to me.

Andor,.....only Humans

???
J
facepalm GIF

I can only hope the show’s as good as this teaser. It’s hard to get excited for Star Wars nowadays, especially after the Kenobi trailers and the recent announcement of a kid adventure, probably Stranger Things wannabe type Star Wars show. But man, I liked this.

Trailer looks fantastic! Andor and K-2SO are by far the best new characters from R1. If they keep the fan service to a minimum and go deep into the characters this could better than the Mandalorian.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back