Star Wars Andor (Disney+ TV series)

It could be good. Would rather of had a series based on Chirrut and Baze. Hopefully we'll get to see more of K2 though.

I find it kinda funny that most of the commenters regarding this series on FB and various pages are more excited about the prospect of seeing K2SO again than Cassian, but hey, it could be fun. :)

I find it kinda funny that most of the commenters regarding this series on FB and various pages are more excited about the prospect of seeing K2SO again than Cassian, but hey, it could be fun. :)

I think that just shows how well they wrote and played K2SO. I didn't have any real reaction to Lando's droid from Solo. Heck I don't even remember the name!

This is something that might get me to subscribe.

The last two Star Wars offerings (Solo and TLJ) have left me empty inside. But, I loved Luna's Cassian Andor and I'm actually very happy to see this. I think K2's humor was spot on, he stole the show IMO in Rogue One and I hope he's a significant part of this. He is proof that good comedy can exist in the Star Wars universe when done right, especially when the tone of the movie is darker. Please, please do this right.

So far this and the Obi-Wan series look the most promising for me. I really like the stories where they show the regular troops. And it has K2SO.

I like Diego Luna. I also thought Cassian had the most potential as a character out of all the non-characters in Rogue One, so I’ve been interested since they announced the show way back before D+. Could be good—could go bad. I have a little more hope it could be good now that all the characters I don’t like are getting their own shows, so hopefully less likely to show up in this one, but they could just be doubling down and doing the same fan service schtick for all the new SW content.

Won't it rob the tension out of watching this knowing he will never die in the show? I mean the threat will be there but he'll likely come across invincible knowing he will survive the entire series only to die in Rogue One? I'll gladly skip this one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back